Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

6 hours ago, clietas said:

Lazy damn liberals. If only they'd give up their cushy city jobs to move to Wyoming so they could be a petroleum engineer, or drag line worker, or heavy machine operator. Opportunities...

Please no don't tell them this....  they'll move to WY but just end up living where I live in Jackson. (the one progressive blue city in WY) ****ing cost of living out here is ridiculous as it is! I left my not so cushy job for the exact same not so cushy job here in Jackson just to live here. 

I'll also note that my daily interactions with the MAGA types just reinforces my opinion that everyone in this country is full of ****. The guys wearing MAGA hats are the same dudes practicing their Spanish trying to charm the young Hispanic cashiers or trying to marry the J-1 Visa workers from Eastern Europe. 

People are severely unattached in this state from politics too. I talk to people on a daily basis that think Trump is doing fine because they don't pay attention to anything. 

4 minutes ago, Mooka said:

Please no don't tell them this....  they'll move to WY but just end up living where I live in Jackson. (the one progressive blue city in WY) *

Do you feel your enhanced voting impact?

😎

35 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Why is the president so upset about losing twitter followers who are mostly Russian bots if he doesn’t understand the impact they have on his message? 

I think for Trump and most celebrities (I guess politicians now as well) the numbers are a rough guide for how much juice you have. How much you matter.

It really doesn't matter who follows you, shoot there are companies who will create a bot army to follow you if you pay them. 

I just started a new job a couple of weeks ago, my best friend (whose father I worked for before this) told me not to get political with this guy. Of course, he's a Trump supporter, but its so hard to try and not talk sense to these people. They honestly think that Trump fixed the economy, is draining the swamp and everyone is out to get him. Do you know how hard it is to learn from someone above you that is basically a complete moron?

50 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

I just started a new job a couple of weeks ago, my best friend (whose father I worked for before this) told me not to get political with this guy. Of course, he's a Trump supporter, but its so hard to try and not talk sense to these people. They honestly think that Trump fixed the economy, is draining the swamp and everyone is out to get him. Do you know how hard it is to learn from someone above you that is basically a complete moron?

Supervisor is the same way. Best advice is not to engage and if they start it make it clear you dont want to talk politics at work. I do it occasionally and rarely does it lead to a good outcome. You aint gonna change their minds, and you risk alot more. Especially when they are above you. Trust me on this one. Dont engage and make it clear you dont want to talk about it. 

23 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Supervisor is the same way. Best advice is not to engage and if they start it make it clear you dont want to talk politics at work. I do it occasionally and rarely does it lead to a good outcome. You aint gonna change their minds, and you risk alot more. Especially when they are above you. Trust me on this one. Dont engage and make it clear you dont want to talk about it. 

Just yesterday morning he was talking on the phone and mentioned his new helper (me) and how I'm a Bernie supporter and think everything should be free. I've also noticed that when I say something about Trump, the go to argument is "how do you know?". It doesn't matter if it's a fact, opinion or even something Trump has said himself, its always "how do you know?". Its not so much trying to change someone's mind as it is defending myself.

21 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Watch his brain dead supporters eat this up.

It's staggering that people are actually arguing that calling someone back doesn't mean you called that person. It might be the dumbest ****ing thing I have ever seen argued. 

1 minute ago, Hersh said:

It's staggering that people are actually arguing that calling someone back doesn't mean you called that person. It might be the dumbest ****ing thing I have ever seen argued. 

That's Trump for ya.

He'll lie about anything, and he will absolutely lie in order to make it look like he's not a petty, slimy, dickhead.

4 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

That's Trump for ya.

He'll lie about anything, and he will absolutely lie in order to make it look like he's not a petty, slimy, dickhead.

I know but I'm not going to allow it to become normal to me. This tweet alone could be the basis for the 25th amendment. I'm only half joking as his mental facilities and pathological lying are on full display. 

4 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Just yesterday morning he was talking on the phone and mentioned his new helper (me) and how I'm a Bernie supporter and think everything should be free. I've also noticed that when I say something about Trump, the go to argument is "how do you know?". It doesn't matter if it's a fact, opinion or even something Trump has said himself, its always "how do you know?". Its not so much trying to change someone's mind as it is defending myself.

When you're explaining, you're losing. That's the mentality. 

14 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Tell him that Little Bernie says he’s owed an entitlement then whip out your **** and smack him across the face with it.

Archived