Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

So is Trump saying the businesses didn't lose the money? Because then he's admitting to tax fraud.

But if he honestly believed that he was innocent of owning taxes, then obstructing the IRS is completely legal. 

I would love to measure the heart rate of people siting in a Chinese restaurant, hearing Chinese and compare it to the same people siting in a Mexican restaurant speaking...anything, honestly. Im willing to bet they could be saying anything in the Mexican joint and someone is going to be a few beats from a heart attack. 

17 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I would love to measure the heart rate of people siting in a Chinese restaurant, hearing Chinese and compare it to the same people siting in a Mexican restaurant speaking...anything, honestly. Im willing to bet they could be saying anything in the Mexican joint and someone is going to be a few beats from a heart attack. 

Month or so ago, somebody posted a video of some lady losing it because the restaurant staff were speaking Spanish, in a Mexican restaurant. 

That's the issue with Repubs. They love to make a big deal about crap that has NO AFFECT on their lives whatsoever. Its not just people speaking different languages either, but I don't want to open up a pandora's box on other social issues.

But like, how does someone speaking a different language affect your life at all?

13 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

That's the issue with Repubs. They love to make a big deal about crap that has NO AFFECT on their lives whatsoever. Its not just people speaking different languages either, but I don't want to open up a pandora's box on other social issues.

But like, how does someone speaking a different language affect your life at all?

Republicans only care about things that affect them directly, things that they can see. They clearly don't care about Mexicans and they don't care about blacks being killed by cops. However, when they hear Mexicans speaking Spanish, they care. When an NFL player kneels during the national anthem, they care. Not in a good way mind you, they feel that they're elite and the strife of "lesser beings" is an annoyance to them that they feel that they shouldn't have to deal with. I once had a white guy tell me (slightly joking), "we freed you, you should be happy". They only care about themselves and think that leftover crumbs are good enough for everyone else...and we should be grateful for said crumbs.

3 hours ago, Simmsy said:

I seriously hope the Dems have the balls to send the SAA to go arrest Barr and make his tubby ass sit in a jail cell.

Had this conversation with my neighbor. She's worried that the U.S. Marshalls won't arrest. I told her that the U.S. Capitol police can do the arrests.

38 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Had this conversation with my neighbor. She's worried that the U.S. Marshalls won't arrest. I told her that the U.S. Capitol police can do the arrests.

think they can take out the secret service detail?

13 hours ago, Warhead36 said:

When you are conditioned to believe that everything anyone else does is a threat to everything you love, fear is the 100% motivating factor.. which inevitably leads to anger because the fear makes things like Mexican people speaking Spanish a threat. 
I don't understand the words, so it must be something bad, and it must be part of the constant harangue i willingly subject myself to that tells me these people are here to ruin my country, take my job, rape my women, kill my kids, and get free benefits that they will force me to pay for.

Fear and anger are the two easiest reactions to create and manipulate. Do not doubt it. For one, ANGER is a powerful motivator, and once angered, the brain will look for every reason to stay angry, to defeat the threat, and ,, to not be embarrassed. Anger will work toprotect the fear,, to keep it alive inside the person so that they can remain angry, and ready to act.. defend, attack, whatever. It's animal instinct. 

Using fear to drive this is EASY because you don't even have to say ANYTHING of substance..  once the fear is ingrained, than EVERYTHING becomes threatening... triggering the anger that leads to action. In fact, the less they know about the actual situation,  the better. 
The people lashing out at another language being spoken in their presence exhibit this perfectly. They do not know what has been said, but they are conditioned to believe it means the worst. 

it is the foundation of fascism.

~Bang

4 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:
Slimey scum graphic

Drain the swamp tho

The really sad part are the Republicans who supported the bill until 45 tweets. They folded like cheap tents. Party over country - yet people still defend this scum. 

Archived