Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

24 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Dude's the worst 

At one of the clubs Trump belongs to, his habit of kicking his ball back into the fairway from the rough became so common the caddies called him "Pele."

30 minutes ago, Mooka said:

After they pay Trump for stealing his intellectual property.

Great Wall? Blatant copyright infringement.

I wonder if trump would be willing to do a deal where China builds the wall in exchange for us allowing them to continue to practice unfair trade practices...

15 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I wonder if trump would be willing to do a deal where China builds the wall in exchange for us allowing them to continue to practice unfair trade practices...

He probably would. I’m curious what you define as unfair though. Not arguing. Just asking.

5 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

He probably would. I’m curious what you define as unfair though. Not arguing. Just asking.

Currency manipulation and lack of IP enforcement for starters.  

But even if trade was fair, I would have zero problems trying to make it “more fair” for the United States.

12 hours ago, visionary said:

I dont think there's any real chance of an Iran war, and I think thats been settled for several years now.  However, with the nuclear deal falling apart, expect the same old faces and lobbyists (ahem AIPAC) to beat the drums of war, less out of seriousness and more out of geopolitical jockeying.  It will fail though, IMO, Iran is is more likely to be persuaded by sanctions than the threat of war. 

Trump is really a horrible poker player, Iran is calling his bluff on war, and the idiot already played the sanctions card, now hes got nothing and Iran is about to raise the ante by restarting their nuclear program .  And why shouldnt they?  They mostly abided by the terms of the deal, until the dis-ingeniousness of the U.S. was obvious.   The U.S. apparently just wants to sanction Iran, so as to give Saudi Arabia a permanant economic advantage, and their concerns about the nuclear program are really just a convenient excuse for sanctions  (notice the news this week that Saudi Arabia jumped to offer to fill any shortages of oil due to new Iran sanctions).   I dont even like the Iranian government, but the way the U.S. has behaved under Trump is utter bull**** that makes it look like a liar at best, and a stupid liar at worst.  

17 hours ago, visionary said:

Nonsense. If there's one thing we've learned over the last 2.5 years it's that there is no bottom to which Trump's supporters can reach that makes them reconsider anything. 

Remember when he said, "my presidency is &(%&*%" after the Mueller report? Well, even he overestimated them. 

7 hours ago, Koala said:

I dont think there's any real chance of an Iran war, and I think thats been settled for several years now.  However, with the nuclear deal falling apart, expect the same old faces and lobbyists (ahem AIPAC) to beat the drums of war, less out of seriousness and more out of geopolitical jockeying.  It will fail though, IMO, Iran is is more likely to be persuaded by sanctions than the threat of war. 

Trump is really a horrible poker player, Iran is calling his bluff on war, and the idiot already played the sanctions card, now hes got nothing and Iran is about to raise the ante by restarting their nuclear program .  And why shouldnt they?  They mostly abided by the terms of the deal, until the dis-ingeniousness of the U.S. was obvious.   The U.S. apparently just wants to sanction Iran, so as to give Saudi Arabia a permanant economic advantage, and their concerns about the nuclear program are really just a convenient excuse for sanctions  (notice the news this week that Saudi Arabia jumped to offer to fill any shortages of oil due to new Iran sanctions).   I dont even like the Iranian government, but the way the U.S. has behaved under Trump is utter bull**** that makes it look like a liar at best, and a stupid liar at worst.  

I don't doubt that this is mostly true, but I also think that we need to be careful at ascribing any sort of complex motives to anything Trump does (long term Saudi economic advantage, possible saber rattling to change other international dynamics, etc). We've seen over and over again that Trump doesn't think farther ahead than a day at the most, and that he has the strategic/tactical mind of an amoeba. I believe Trump broke the Iran deal because it was put in place by President Black Guy Who Made Fun Of Me and if there's one thing he's shown dedication to it's doing anything and everything to prove to others or convince himself that he can either top Obama or get rid of anything Obama did. His massive insecurity, ego, and need for validation are his primary driving forces. Anything that happens as a result is pure happenstance and is the chaos that other people around him are going to have to clean up or try to take advantage of in any way they can (Saudis, Bolton, probably Satan).

Archived