Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

38 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

I hope so, but when it comes to war the propaganda machine is strong, perhaps the strongest in existence. I am sure there will be a lot of initial skepticism but I still remember how transparent and faulty the justification for Iraq seemed to be at the time, yet by the time the bombs were dropping most of the country and corporate media were fully on board.

Agreed but that was in the aftermath of 9/11 which was used as justification for a lot of bad ****. Throw an unprovoked war that shoot oil prices up on top off tariffs and I don’t think rural America fully jumps on board.

I think this is really just another distraction from Mueller potentially testifying 

22 minutes ago, Hersh said:

I think this is really just another distraction from Mueller potentially testifying 

Normally I'd agree with you but with Bolton in charge I think it's for real. That dude has had a hard-on for a war with Iran for decades. And Trump is way too stupid, narcissistic, and weak willed to see how Bolton is manipulating him.

24 minutes ago, mistertim said:

Normally I'd agree with you but with Bolton in charge I think it's for real. That dude has had a hard-on for a war with Iran for decades. And Trump is way too stupid, narcissistic, and weak willed to see how Bolton is manipulating him.

Bolton and Bibi.  The Saudis, too?  

33 minutes ago, mistertim said:

8 minutes ago, Larry said:

Bolton and Bibi.  The Saudis, too?  

Good points and that makes it more likely than the other places he’s talked about war. (NK and Venezuela)

I wouldn't mind knowing more about this "gay parents abroad" ruling.  

Based on my opinion of Trump, (actually, I'd assume more a case of Pence, in this case), I assume that it's blatantly illegal and completely ignorant of the current law.  But I like to make sure.  

For example, what's the current (or maybe "pre-Trump") rule, for automatic citizenship of children born abroad?  I know the law only required one parent to be a citizen.  But did it require marriage?  Is the kid a citizen if the Citizen Parent is married to a non-citizen, but not if Citizen Parent isn't married?  

I'm also curious, were the couples in this case married in the US?  

A "republican' finally notices the gun problem after they pretend it hurts what they actually love. (Surprise! it's not your kids.)

Such a microcosm of the ridiculous ****ery the GOP lackey permits and encourages with their idiotic voting.

Still support these people and what they 'stand for"?

Quit being such a damn chump.

~Bang

4 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

I hope so, but when it comes to war the propaganda machine is strong, perhaps the strongest in existence. I am sure there will be a lot of initial skepticism but I still remember how transparent and faulty the justification for Iraq seemed to be at the time, yet by the time the bombs were dropping most of the country and corporate media were fully on board.

I honestly don't think so (more like hope so), the Iraq war was correlated to 9/11, the worst terrorist attack on American soil. Trump doesn't have a 9/11 to pin on Iran...yet.

3 hours ago, mistertim said:

lol. "Tell us about how this social media platform wronged your poor conservative soul, so we can do the exact same thing they do and use the personal information you gave us to make money."

Bot only that, but they are going to target and manipulate these people for the rest of their lives. You think they didn’t believe the truth before, they never will now. The people that sign up for that are lost. For good. It’s crazy how this is happening. 

4 minutes ago, Larry said:

Bibi doesn't want a war between Israel and Iran. He wants a war between the US and Iran. 

He's been trying to push that for almost 30 years. In the early 90's he would say Iran was days/weeks/months away from x, y, and Z. And if "we" didn't do anything about it, it would be all over for us.

Archived