Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

1 hour ago, Simmsy said:

Are you guys scared yet? I'm scared, Trump has been a "dotard" his entire presidency. He's done a lot of stuff I didn't like, but I think we're going to war.

I doubt there will be a war. For all Iran's bluster, they're in no position to have a war with a major power and they know it.

Trump and Bolton know this and will bully and rant till some minor concession is made then lose interest. This will make it possible for Trump/Fox to brag about what a tough manly foreign policy he has. "What a stud! Not like the beta cuck running against him in 2020!" 

5 hours ago, Simmsy said:

Are you guys scared yet? I'm scared, Trump has been a "dotard" his entire presidency. He's done a lot of stuff I didn't like, but I think we're going to war.

I was scared the moment he was elected. Every bad thing I could think of, was on the table . Somehow, his presidency is even worse than I thought it would be. The only box he has yet to check is starting another war.

President Trump has indicated that he is considering pardons for several American military members accused or convicted of war crimes, including high-profile cases of murder, attempted murder and desecration of a corpse, according to two United States officials.

The officials said that the Trump administration had made expedited requests this week for paperwork needed to pardon the troops on or around Memorial Day.

One request is for Special Operations Chief Edward Gallagher of the Navy SEALs, who is scheduled to stand trial in the coming weeks on charges of shooting unarmed civilians and killing an enemy captive with a knife while deployed in Iraq.

The others are believed to include the case of a former Blackwater security contractor recently found guilty in the deadly 2007 shooting of dozens of unarmed Iraqis; the case of Maj. Mathew L. Golsteyn, the Army Green Beret accused of killing an unarmed Afghan in 2010; and the case of a group of Marine Corps sniperscharged with urinating on the corpses of dead Taliban fighters.

1 hour ago, Cooked Crack said:

Well, it's not like they did something really bad, like investigate the Russian attack on our country by executing search warrants that had been issued by a judge. 

The plan will discuss four major components the senior administration official said: infrastructure, industry, empowering and investing in people, and governance reforms "to make the area as investible as possible." Kushner is said to have modeled details of the economic proposal on what has worked in Poland, Japan, Singapore, and South Korea.

I seriously doubt this is what will come out of it.  

Archived