Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

and people are losing their lives fighting for nothing causes. The “war” on terrorism is a joke that only enriched weapons companies. 

Sorry but this right here shows that you are ignorant to so much in the world.  Odd that someone who holds himself up as looking out for the plight of minorities would have such a sad view of the majority of what the military does.  

You are the type that truly tests a person's belief in free speech and their willingness to die for it.  But trust that as much as what you say makes me value your input as much as I would a Trump supporter, I will still die for your right to say it.

4 minutes ago, thegreaterbuzzette said:

It has nothing to do with his tact and delivery. It really is his actual actions and words. 

His tact and delivery.

This is what Republican voters have wanted since the “revolution” in 1994.

He just “tells it like it is,” instead of being political and that bothers establishment Republicans, like Elliot Cohen.

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

Sorry but this right here shows that you are ignorant to so much in the world.  Odd that someone who holds himself up as looking out for the plight of minorities would have such a sad view of the majority of what the military does.  

You are the type that truly tests a person's belief in free speech and their willingness to die for it.  But trust that as much as what you say makes me value your input as much as I would a Trump supporter, I will still die for your right to say it.

Willingness to die for our free speech in Afghanistan and Syria? Oh okay.

And my beef, which you misunderstood, is not against the military and our troops. Please stop mischaracterizing my words.

My issue is with our policies. That’s what I thought was clear in my post.

14 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Willingness to die for our free speech in Afghanistan and Syria? Oh okay.

Afghanistan needs no explanation. 

Syria there is a lot of points to be made, for either position, but I will just say we fight for more than just free speech.  Again, your ignorance is easy to see.

I didn't misunderstand your beef or mischaracterize your words.  I used your words.  Though I am aware of your disdain for authority. Makes sense you'd have issue with the military trying to be an authority on the world stage and taking pleasure in mischaracterizing what they do.

Edit:  I will note that policies and tactics are certainly debatable at times.  And debating them is healthy.  However, "nothing wars" and calling the war on terror a joke is wrong.  A protected right to say so, yet wrong nonetheless. 

5 hours ago, LD0506 said:

Are we really so fragile, so weak, so fractured that THIS is what topples America? I still refuse to accept that.

Why is that so difficult to believe? This much corruption and stupidity is untenable.

It was a 100% certainty that Donald Trump and this GOP were going to **** the nation. You'd have to be an idiot not to see it... And his approval rating is over 40%.

tenor.gif?itemid=7199144

"Still better than Hillary <sobbing> Still better than Hillary..."

Surprised this wasn't mentioned here yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some coordination going on between Mattis and Mueller. Mattis says he's staying on till Feb 28th and that same day a report comes out that Mueller will be finishing his report in the middle of February.

Maybe I'm grasping at straws, but I feel some small reassurance at the idea.

6 minutes ago, Fresh8686 said:

Surprised this wasn't mentioned here yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some coordination going on between Mattis and Mueller. Mattis says he's staying on till Feb 28th and that same day a report comes out that Mueller will be finishing his report in the middle of February.

Maybe I'm grasping at straws, but I feel some small reassurance at the idea.

Hmmm.... Can you provide some reasoning behind this thought? I hadn't considered the scenario so I'm just trying to examine what Mattis would have to offer the investigation.

Archived