Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 hours ago, Bang said:

So, in 2 years we've now lost the Cold war, and the War on Terror.

Yeah,, this guys is an American all right. This is the leader of the United States. He had a plan to defeat iSIS. No one else could defeat ISIS.

Those rag-asses are laughing like hell at us. LAUGHING.

So, to sum up this week.

Mexico not paying for wall, MAGts are and now shutting down American government and holding Americans hostage for billions in funding because Mexico told the Great Negotiator to go **** himself....'

AND his plan to defeat ISIS was to RUN. To QUIT.

Actually, he had no plan and you who voted for him know it. But you didn't care. It sounded like a tough guy and it made you all tickly in the genitals. ****ing spineless worthless ignorant cowards, every ****ing one of you. Voting for THIS was good because them libs hated it and it was all funny to git 'em all trigurd an what-not. . You ****ing IDIOT.

You are a blight on this country. Look what you've done. Are you even smart enough to see what you did?

~Bang

Here's the thing, they like it, he is exactly who and what they aspire to be, he personifies the exact kind of rude, insulting SOB they'd be if the Powerball ever came through. He is small, bitter, narrow minded, shortsighted and afraid, JUST LIKE THEY ARE! They embrace this, they treat their ignorance and spite like a virtue and look down their noses at all those others purtendin to be better just cuz they wear shoes and figgered out doorknobs and such. They are terrified of ever looking in the mirror and having to admit they THEY are the problem, they are the reason they are losers, they are the ones dragging the rest down. And they will fight to the death, the literal death but only of "those" people, to keep from ever admitting it. 

14 minutes ago, FanboyOf91 said:

We're not just going to screw the Kurds, Turkey is going to order us how and when to do it.

I think a more accurate statement is that we're not going to coordinate it with the Pentagon, but we're going to coordinate it with Turkey. (And probably Russia). 

13 minutes ago, visionary said:

Might be betraying my ignorance here. (After successfully concealing it for my entire time on ES). But I'm under the impression that SecDef is not in the military chain of command. That that went from POTUS to JCS. 

7 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

For anyone who has never been military, let me fill you in. 

Every order of any consequence is backed up by 300 pages of reason, review, & whatnot. And every single one of them 300 pages is in triplicate...DOD can generate paperwork like nobody else's bidniss. FAST. 

I'm counting on the top brass to stand down until something that at least resembles the evidence in "Alice's Restaurant" comes down the pike. 

Archived