Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

9 minutes ago, twa said:

Those are very underrated qualities in today's world.

True, but that doesn't mean you vote for it.  You're so busy making comebacks I can't tell how much thought you put into if this actually comes back to haunt you.  

2 minutes ago, twa said:

I'm a Independent again....you snooze ,you lose.

That's hella convenient...

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

True, but that doesn't mean you vote for it.  You're busy making comebacks I can't tell how much thought you put into if this actually comes back to haunt you.  

Haunt me?

2 minutes ago, twa said:

Haunt me?

I like you but you piss me off sometimes.  

We just were talking about the bottom falling out the economy and laughing about it now you don't know what I'm talking about in how it could effect you too or whatever value you think you're savings will have?  I'm not in the mood for a circulatory debate with you, I'll be back once I find out if I have to work remote the rest of the week because of the shutdown.

This is already affecting me whether you care or not.

1 hour ago, twa said:

I'm a Independent again...

Hahahahahaha.

Yeah right. The guy who has consistently lauded and defended the two dumbest people in politics - Palin and Perry, still champions Grandpa Munster, and no matter how much evidence presents itself proving that Trump is a criminal and a traitor, still defiantly insists on the mantra "still better than Hillary."

Yeah, you're an independent...

2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

This is what makes you republican lol

Right here is where you ****ed up breh

I mean, he posts in more then just political threads, ya know?

1 hour ago, twa said:

If you have a govt gig you are golden....in time.

I don't trust it anymore, I'm contractor, I'll be looking at private sector after I graduate until Feds can prove they can keep their head out their ass.  Was just talking to a chick about her experience with DHS, which is where I wanted to work, total turn off.

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Yea I hate talking to a chick about her experience at her job.  Really turns me off too.  Like she has to be smokin hot to overcome that.

She is, same field, and going to start her doctorate soon.  Bruh, everytime something like this comes up its like "you can take Buzz out the Navy, but you can't take the Navy out of Buzz" :rofl89:

Reading twa's refusal to admit that voting for Trump was a mistake and that we'd be better off with Hillary and I am pondering how it can be that despite years of observation, one is unable to discern the nature and character of an individual.

I'm not talking about twa. I'm talking about anyone who thought he might actually allow that he was wrong.

p.s. I think he knows that Donald Trump is a disaster, that the GOP is a ****show, that Hillary would have been a better president, and the democratic party is (as it stands now) the better of the two. I think he just doesn't give a **** about anything unless he feels like it personally affects him.

5 hours ago, twa said:

What if I said I self identify as Independent, you bigoted?

“Stupid is as stupid does.”

“You’ll know a crayon by the color it makes.”

”Actions speak louder than words.”

”By their fruits you will know them.”

How else can I say that I don’t give a damn what you decide to call yourself today, because you have yet to repudiate the GOP or Trump in anything that I’ve seen. And if you’re still a Cruz voter then you’re still a GOPer. So if you’re truly an Independent then offer something as evidence, other than you’re tired of being bashed for being a Republican.

5 hours ago, Riggo-toni said:

Hahahahahaha.

Yeah right. The guy who has consistently lauded and defended the two dumbest people in politics - Palin and Perry, still champions Grandpa Munster, and no matter how much evidence presents itself proving that Trump is a criminal and a traitor, still defiantly insists on the mantra "still better than Hillary."

Yeah, you're an independent...

I thought TWA was one of Putin's bots?

Archived