Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

When can the military courts martial a CiC for treason?

He is setting up to get a lot of soldiers killed when we have to go free the world from the despots he's aiding.

Ah, **** it. Buy stock in munitions and stock up on canned goods. Stay out of airports, cities, towns and open fields. Try not to be poor.

~Boom

1 minute ago, Bang said:

When can the military courts martial a CiC for treason?

Per the Manual of Court Martials, they can't.  Only military members can be tried by court martial.  POTUS is not a member of the military, he is the leader of it.  Military tribunal theoretically might be possible.

3 minutes ago, Bang said:

Ah, **** it. Buy stock in munitions and stock up on canned goods. Stay out of airports, cities, towns and open fields. Try not to be poor.

Thats a lot closer to my plan.

13 minutes ago, ClaytoAli said:

History will look back on these events and recognize that one man folded his country in for the sake of protecting himself from his past choices.

Pride builds a man up to his own undoing!

Not one man. He would be nothing if not for the millions that sided with him because they were too afraid to face the possibility of themselves becoming the minority in this country. That’s where this starts. If history allows, we should be sure to be honest about it. Otherwise it will just happen again. 

1 hour ago, Llevron said:

Wont change ****. None of the Republicans in the senate will do anything to go aginst him. By next we they will be talking about forgiveness for Christmas. 

Only thing that that can change anything is voting, like you said.

The Republicans can't act, they are compromised and worrying about covering their own asses.

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

So one military related site I frequent that goes pretty far right had a post that said "Mad Dog 2020" and a good chunk of responses were people that were/are Trump supporters said they'd vote Mattis over Trump.

You actually think he would put up with the BS needed to do so?

1 minute ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Holy crap.  Just saw this posted by one of the most diehard trump supporters I know.  The effects will be interesting. 

I have a family member that is a die hard Republican, Trump supporter, active duty marine, and Mad Dog fanboy. Will be really curious to see how he reacts. 

I have zero issues with the US pulling out troops in war zones. Imperialism is terrible, we are wasting a lot of tax dollars, and people are losing their lives fighting for nothing causes. The “war” on terrorism is a joke that only enriched weapons companies. 

Saying all of that, Trump doing it for political capital to distract people from the state of his White House and criminal empire is disturbing. As is his lack of a real plan in these areas and his doing this to seek approval from his Vladdy means we are all effed. 

2 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

Also Elliot Cohen can eff off with his critique. He worked in Ws White House and was fine with the despicable things he was doing. I am very tired of these conservatives who supported despicable and deplorable policy speaking against Trump becuase doesn’t sugar coat the despicable and deplorable policies they enacted.

That's not how this works, that's not how any of this works. 

It has nothing to do with his tact and delivery. It really is his actual actions and words. 

Archived