Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

I guess Lemon has nothing to lose here, but I feel like hes picking a needless fight with a child at this point. It's like pushing an asshole toddler. You know you can but why bruh lol

1 minute ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

He waited until now to share that information with us. LOL!

Gotta get those clicks

10 minutes ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

He waited until now to share that information with us. LOL!

Probably would have never said anything if Trump wasn't going around on Twitter calling him stupid. Media members usually try not to be the story. Plus this isn't anything new. Trump literally said a Mexican dude couldn't be partial when it came to judging him

13 hours ago, The Evil Genius said:

So glad the swamp was drained.

I think this is going to be the theme of the takedown of Trump, the massive corruption of the oligarchy in the US. He has surrounded himself with like minded rich people who feel entitled to ridiculous amounts of wealth to the point they break financial laws left and right to have that extra 50 million they need for another mansion, yacht, or gulfstream. Manafort's ostrich jacket is just the beginning.

45 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

I think this is going to be the theme of the takedown of Trump, the massive corruption of the oligarchy in the US. He has surrounded himself with like minded rich people who feel entitled to ridiculous amounts of wealth to the point they break financial laws left and right to have that extra 50 million they need for another mansion, yacht, or gulfstream. Manafort's ostrich jacket is just the beginning.

I just hope they dont stop at Trump. I want all of them to go down if they are doing dirt like this. I dont care what side of the isle, money is politics is what is really destroying this country. 

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

From the “We’re Not Even Trying to Hide it Anymore” Files:

I hate these people. So much. Beyond any type of "understanding" or "cant you see things from their perspective?"

**** them, and **** anyone who chooses to believe their evil bull****

Archived