Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, mistertim said:

Laura Ingraham has always basically hidden it in plain sight.

Color me naive but I never picture the face and voice of the racists to be the "pretty people", seems in the past and in the movies these jackasses always look as rotten as their souls.

20 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Color me naive but I never picture the face and voice of the racists to be the "pretty people", seems in the past and in the movies these jackasses always look as rotten as their souls.

It's like the mafia. The boss is never the huge tattooed thuggish troglodyte; they're the soldiers. The boss is usually the refined, attractive, smooth talking, affable one. It makes the face they present more palatable. 

33 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

You thought powerless jockals are the reason racism exist? People, we need to wake up!

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34001/poll-black-support-trump-nearly-doubles-last-year-amanda-prestigiacomo

"This president actually wants to prove something to our community, our faith-based community and our ethnic community. The last president didn’t feel like he had to. He got a pass," added Scott. "This is probably going to be... the most pro-black president I’ve seen in my lifetime."

Was going to put this in the Marvel or Florida thread, but then I realized this is one of the the guys from the recent news about the Mar-a-Lago "Shadow leaders" of the Veterans Administration. This is a pretty crazy story involving wacky hi-jinks and shenanigans of obscenely rich people:

Hollywood Reporter: The Marvel Chairman, a Hate-Mail Feud and Claims of Stolen DNA

Just now, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Trump promised the largest tax cut in history and simultaneously promised the most government spending in history.

I just don't understand how this could have happened.

I know, it's crazy that NO ONE pointed out the lunacy of what he was promising.

Oh but all that new job growth is going to offset the cuts......

16 minutes ago, SoulSkin said:

Was going to put this in the Marvel or Florida thread, but then I realized this is one of the the guys from the recent news about the Mar-a-Lago "Shadow leaders" of the Veterans Administration. This is a pretty crazy story involving wacky hi-jinks and shenanigans of obscenely rich people:

Hollywood Reporter: The Marvel Chairman, a Hate-Mail Feud and Claims of Stolen DNA

ALL of the people in that article sound really scummy.  It's a perfect illustration that class and integrity do not go hand in hand with wealth.

1 hour ago, Ax said:

Answer: The 1st Amendment.

Whatcha mean?

1 hour ago, Ax said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/34001/poll-black-support-trump-nearly-doubles-last-year-amanda-prestigiacomo

"This president actually wants to prove something to our community, our faith-based community and our ethnic community. The last president didn’t feel like he had to. He got a pass," added Scott. "This is probably going to be... the most pro-black president I’ve seen in my lifetime."

Yeah, I saw that. Is there any substance whatsoever that you can point to as evidence of that statement being anywhere close to true? I can point to quite a bit to back up the opinion of the 79% of African Americans who don't approve of Trump.

35 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Whatcha mean?

Yeah, I saw that. Is there any substance whatsoever that you can point to as evidence of that statement being anywhere close to true? I can point to quite a bit to back up the opinion of the 79% of African Americans who don't approve of Trump.

You are seriously a glutton for punishment.

1 hour ago, AsburySkinsFan said:
You are seriously a glutton for punishment.

Don't kink-shame the man, we've all got our fetishes.

7 minutes ago, Corcaigh said:

That last logo ... are they saying the Martian empire awaits us in space to battle? Or the purpose of the space force is to launch an invasion of Mars?

Dick Cheney says there's oil there.

Archived