Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

22 hours ago, PCS said:

On my source for right wing delusion they are suggesting that Trump is playing "3D chess" with Congress and planned the whole thing.  Hilarious!

ahh, quoted the wrong post from you, meant to use the one about the presidents 'discretionary spending".

Read the transcript instead of watching the interview, but its not going to matter unless they can prove the whole campaign-repay Cohen angle.  Left already hates Trump, Right is still making excuses for him.  I'm worried for her because she knows she has more to lose then gain by doing this.

Right... Michael Cohen, upstanding citizen lawyer, all around great human being. No history of him or Trump intimidating people with threats of ruination by suing them out of existence, other then pretty much their entire history together. 

...just copied and pasted the text so the profanity filters could so their job. 

Megyn Kelly‏Verified account @megynkelly

Speaking of #michaelcohen threats (#StormyDaniels), here is what then-daily beast (now npr) reporter @timkmak says he rec’vd from Cohen while writing a piece on DT’s divorce:

“I will make sure that you and I meet one day while we’re in the courthouse. And I will take you for every penny you still don’t have. And I will come after your Daily Beast and everybody else that you possibly know,” Cohen said. “So I’m warning you, tread very ****ing lightly, because what I’m going to do to you is going to be ****ing disgusting. You understand me?”

“You write a story that has Mr. Trump’s name in it, with the word ‘rape,’ and I’m going to mess your life up… for as long as you’re on this frickin’ planet… you’re going to have judgments against you, so much money, you’ll never know how to get out from underneath it,” he added.

2 hours ago, KAOSkins said:

On my source for right wing delusion they are suggesting that Trump is playing "3D chess" with Congress and planned the whole thing.  Hilarious!

ahh, quoted the wrong post from you, meant to use the one about the presidents 'discretionary spending".

:ols:  That one took me a few minutes to figure out.     

Soon as I saw this part near the beginning,my head started to hurt. 

It’s not an official ‘Federal Budget’. It’s an Omnibus bill…not a Budget…He outsmarted them again…Congress basically screwed themselves by not passing a Budget…

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Interesting. Michael Cohen’s lawyer vigorously denies his client was responsible for the man who threatened Stormy Daniels in the Las Vegas parking lot.  But here’s the thing.   Daniels never claimed he was. 

Seems to to me like a classic case of “Methinks he doth protest too much.”

The Right is in full “it happened before he was President” mode so they don’t care. If it was Obama you can sure bet they’d care, and as a matter of fact they sure cared when Clinton was reported to have had affairs before HE was President. 

They just do not care about their own hypocrisy. 

53 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

The Right is in full “it happened before he was President” mode so they don’t care. If it was Obama you can sure bet they’d care, and as a matter of fact they sure cared when Clinton was reported to have had affairs before HE was President. 

They just do not care about their own hypocrisy. 

Do you feel like there is hypocrisy on the left who cried witch hunt with Clinton, and claimed it was an invasion of privacy?

I watched the interview last night until Cooper asked her if trump wore a condom.  Id seen enough at that point, clear what was going on.

6 minutes ago, zoony said:

Do you feel like there is hypocrisy on the left who cried witch hunt with Clinton, and claimed it was an invasion of privacy?

I watched the interview last night until Cooper asked her if trump wore a condom.  Id seen enough at that point, clear what was going on.

The sexual harrassment side of Clinton was pertinent, however infidelity can open a person up to blackmail. As such it was valid IMO. That said there was no $130,000 payoff made indirectly through the Trump’s attorney just prior to 2016 election and potentially from campaign funds..which is illegal. 

So lets not pretend that this story is just about chubby bald old man paid for sex fantasies.

Trump being a morally bankrupt person isn't really the story, that's obvious and proven.

The true stories here are the payoff, which may have violated laws (same thing that took down Edwards) and the threats to her, which also may have violated laws (though from what I've heard so far the threats are fairly old and so while problematic for Trump, less so from the presidency perspective).

But sex sells.  So naturally that sucks a lot of air out of the room.

7 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Interesting. Michael Cohen’s lawyer vigorously denies his client was responsible for the man who threatened Stormy Daniels in the Las Vegas parking lot.  But here’s the thing.   Daniels never claimed he was. 

Seems to to me like a classic case of “Methinks he doth protest too much.”

I'd hold off on that, for now.  His name was bound to come up in speculation of the threat seeing as he's smack in the middle of the payoff situation, so a preemptive denial isn't that out of place.

Now, if, say, Don Jr or Eric or Ivanka did the same thing, it'd be suspicious, since so far no one has tied them into this matter directly.

Archived