Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

Let's face it,, Stormy Daniels is nothing compared to what they should actually be bothered by.

Maybe Stormy is a front put up by the Trump Team that can be used as a smokescreen. Maybe the initial payment was to keep her on retainer to start a scandal that would divert everyone's attention when they needed one. Layer upon layer of deceit. The timing is pretty coincidental to Mueller's pressure rising.

Nothing should be considered beyond possibility with this group.

~Bang

1 hour ago, Bang said:

Let's face it,, Stormy Daniels is nothing compared to what they should actually be bothered by.

Maybe Stormy is a front put up by the Trump Team that can be used as a smokescreen. Maybe the initial payment was to keep her on retainer to start a scandal that would divert everyone's attention when they needed one. Layer upon layer of deceit. The timing is pretty coincidental to Mueller's pressure rising.

Nothing should be considered beyond possibility with this group.

~Bang

Competence.

The ability to keep a conspiracy secret.  

The ability to stick with a plan for more than 48 hours.  

18 hours ago, twa said:

Picture if you will...Al and Donnie

in bed naked.

you can thank me later.:)

Even more horrifying....

Picture if you will....Donald Trump...

.......as President!

Thanks @twafor giving us this proud noble moment in US Presidential history. It’s so refreshing after the past eight years of a black man bring faithful to his wife without even the slightest rumor of infidelity. The morality **** got seriously boring.

20 minutes ago, Larry said:

Competence.

The ability to keep a conspiracy secret.  

The ability to stick with a plan for more than 48 hours.  

I know.. I'm just always waiting for the other shoe to drop.

It's such a constant swirl that I'm starting to think it might not all be incompetence. We are constantly changing direction to chase the latest WTF thing that comes out of the WH. And as buffoonish as they may all appear, you simply don't get to where they are by being as dumb as they seem to be. With this group (and this group includes our foreign adversaries pulling strings.. regardless of stooge's intellect, those people are not so stupid. Given their ability to affect major portions of the public discourse, I don't put anything by them. Nothing is as it seems.)

130,000 bucks for a misdirection scandal seems rather cheap given the stakes.

Wouldn't surprise me. 

~Bang

42 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Even more horrifying....

Picture if you will....Donald Trump...

.......as President!

Thanks @twafor giving us this proud noble moment in US Presidential history. It’s so refreshing after the past eight years of a black man bring faithful to his wife without even the slightest rumor of infidelity. The morality **** got seriously boring.

I heard rumors....but ya know how folk love to talk ****.

This isn’t worth its own thread, and since globalization is a big issue along trumps base and the core of his campaign. So I’m dropping it here 

its a retrospeftive about how economists misjudged globalization in the 90’s, written by one of the people responsible for misjudging it and helping with trade policy 

https://www.gc.cuny.edu/CUNY_GC/media/LISCenter/pkrugman/PK_globalization.pdf

I’m glad they’ve found a way to justify their error. But the problem remains to me - measuring overall utility as the end all be all to trade policy is silly. The price of goods and raw numbers are not all there is to society. Sometimes it’s worth paying more for something if the difference is a blue collar town continuing on in their happy-enough ways or it turning into a cesspool of crime and drugs and addicts and otherwise just run down area. 

9 minutes ago, tshile said:

This isn’t worth its own thread, and since globalization is a big issue along trumps base and the core of his campaign. So I’m dropping it here 

its a retrospeftive about how economists misjudged globalization in the 90’s, written by one of the people responsible for misjudging it and helping with trade policy 

https://www.gc.cuny.edu/CUNY_GC/media/LISCenter/pkrugman/PK_globalization.pdf

I’m glad they’ve found a way to justify their error. But the problem remains to me - measuring overall utility as the end all be all to trade policy is silly. The price of goods and raw numbers are not all there is to society. Sometimes it’s worth paying more for something if the difference is a blue collar town continuing on in their happy-enough ways or it turning into a cesspool of crime and drugs and addicts and otherwise just run down area. 

All actions have consequences. The shift to suburban living did the same to the inner cities. Convincing people to pay more for the same product is difficult in a society like ours. When I lived in SW Missouri and Wal-Mart was a local chain their hook was everything in the store was made in America. That didn't last. 

32 minutes ago, RedskinsFan44 said:

All actions have consequences. The shift to suburban living did the same to the inner cities. Convincing people to pay more for the same product is difficult in a society like ours. When I lived in SW Missouri and Wal-Mart was a local chain their hook was everything in the store was made in America. That didn't last. 

I’ve come to grips with the fact that the average person cannot see past the immediate cost of something. That is their end all be all in judgement. I see it routinely when discussing budgets and estimates with clients. Some are great, most only see the here and now. 

I expect more and better from academics.

Just now, tshile said:

I’ve come to grips with the fact that the average person cannot see past the immediate cost of something. That is their end all be all in judgement. I see it routinely when discussing budgets and estimates with clients. Some are great, most only see the here and now. 

I expect more and better from academics.

The average person being whom? CEO's of major corporations? Small business owners? I'm not sure what you are expecting from Academics.  

I don’t know how to state it clearer. 

I expect economists and other academics to be better than being handicapped by such a limited metric in evaluating important things. 

Especially when their evaluations are used for federal policies. 

5 minutes ago, tshile said:

I don’t know how to state it clearer. 

I expect economists and other academics to be better than being handicapped by such a limited metric in evaluating important things. 

Especially when their evaluations are used for federal policies. 

Says the guy that’s spent his entire adult life voting for trickle-down economic policy.

*ducks*

4 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Says the guy that’s spent his entire adult life voting for trickle-down economic policy.

*ducks*

Except not true

you know what is true? You voted for donald trump in 2016. 

4 minutes ago, tshile said:

Cruz has the same bad ideas and some worse, but is capable of actually executing them. 

Same issue exists with pence 

Thats whats scary about the current republican party. If they are anything like I think they are, this only gets worse as they try to prove they are right. And eventually Dems are going to fall asleep at the wheel and let them do it. 

Archived