Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

"We had 16 lunatics being chased by men with nets running for president—and Trump. So of course I had to be pedal-to-the-metal for Donald Trump."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/380612-ann-coulter-trump-is-a-shallow-lazy-ignoramus?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=idealmedia&utm_campaign=thehill.com&utm_term=68739&utm_content=2210616

"I am a shameless whore," Coulter added. "A filthy scumsucking prostitute who will peddle my corrosive bullhorn of a mouth and the disgusting filth that spews out of it because the Johns eat it up.  I knew i was wrong, I knew all of my support was a lie,  but the truth is i'm just a whore, and i don't know how to be anything else. Besides that,, the suckers i sell to don't care if it's wrong or if it's a lie, They honestly don't have the slightest bit of self respect or intelligence needed to know what those things are. They deserve a disgusting propaganda whore like me who will lie to them and stroke their hair with my grotesquely elongated alien man-hands while i promise them that every single irrational and infantile fear they consume themselves with every single day is 100% correct, no matter how ****ing stupid it may be. i always figure when it gets right down to it these morons will swallow just about anything, and so far, none of them have proven me wrong."

~Ann

44 minutes ago, visionary said:

I’m really shocked that Carson is gutting fair housing laws that were drafted to protect HIM from racial discrimination, through redlining systems and steering. I’m pretty sure that’s despicable.

But hey, gotta cut thatvred tape and if that means denying gheys housing, or steering blacks out of specific communities then so be it.

50 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

I’m really shocked that Carson is gutting fair housing laws that were drafted to protect HIM from racial discrimination, through redlining systems and steering. I’m pretty sure that’s despicable.

But hey, gotta cut thatvred tape and if that means denying gheys housing, or steering blacks out of specific communities then so be it.

I'm hoping that you're simply being sarcastic about being shocked that any Republican is acting to gut any anti-discrimination laws.  

It's been a fundamental part of their party's identity for 50 years.  In fact, I think you could argue that it's the biggest part of their identity.  

11 minutes ago, Larry said:

I'm hoping that you're simply being sarcastic about being shocked that any Republican is acting to gut any anti-discrimination laws.  

It's been a fundamental part of their party's identity for 50 years.  In fact, I think you could argue that it's the biggest part of their identity.  

See people, the world deserves a sarcasm font!!!

Archived