Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

3 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I think his base uses Amazon quite a bit.

Trump's jealous of Bezos because Bezos is making real money and is probably worth more than Trump, who is highly leveraged and we know this because Trump won't release his tax returns and his FEC filed financial statements are probably not correct, to be kind.

"Probably?"  Bezos is worth 100 times more than Trump and is the richest man in the world.  

It is true, however, that it makes no sense for Amazon and other online retailers to pay no sales tax.  It is a huge and unfair market distortion that penalizes brick and mortar stores for no good reason, and is easily fixed. 

10 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Trump's jealous of Bezos because Bezos is making real money and is probably worth more than Trump.

Probably?  Most definitely.  Jeff Bezos is the richest person in the world, according to Forbes.  Worth around $125 billion.

24 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I pay sales tax on items from VA and not tax from other locations. So it depends on where the Amazon warehouses are. 

State wide sales taxes that Trump wants is a way of raising taxes for the states, so Federal distribution to states can be cut.

Perhaps.  But it still is a good idea.  

something about a blind squirrel and an acorn

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

Re: Trump and Amazon...

Don't forget, too, that Jeff Bezos owns the Washington Post.

It occurs to me too that -- given Trump's penchant for Big Macs and KFC --  Jeff Bezos' ownership of Whole Foods  might anger him even more than his ownership of the Washington Post.

Ann Coulter, wayward daughter of Robert Bork and an escaped giraffe, spoke about Donald Trump to college Republicans at Columbia University last night :  “I knew he was a shallow, lazy ignoramus, and I didn’t care."  She backed him anyway.  "We had 16 lunatics being chased by men with nets running for president—and Trump. So of course I had to be pedal-to-the-metal for Donald Trump."

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/380612-ann-coulter-trump-is-a-shallow-lazy-ignoramus?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=idealmedia&utm_campaign=thehill.com&utm_term=68739&utm_content=2210616

A majority of Americans say they are not yet seeing President Trump's tax cuts reflected in their paychecks, according to a new poll.

A CNBC All-America Economic Survey finds 52 percent of respondents say they haven't seen a change.

Just 32 percent of respondents report taking home more money due to the tax cuts, which Trump signed into law late last year.

Of those saying they are taking home more money, 38 percent say the extra pay they receive helps them a "great deal" or a "fair amount."

Forty percent say the extra pay helps "some" or "just a little," and 22 percent report that the extra pay "does not help much at all."

The poll was conducted from March 17 to 20 among 800 Americans. Its margin of error is 3.5 percentage points.

Poll: Majority of Americans say they are not seeing change in paychecks due to tax cuts

21 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Wait until next year's tax season. The sky really is falling for everyone but the wealthy and corporations.

Exactly. If a "majority" of people are not satisfied with the results of the tax cut right now....just wait. These tax cuts (bribes) are designed to give the peasants their tiny bit of relief up front. Hell, when Bush played this same game at least people were sent a physical check up front that they could wave around and claim victory over. 

Archived