Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trump and his cabinet/buffoonery- Get your bunkers ready!

brandymac27

12 minutes ago, Larry said:

Back when it came out, I pointed out that I couldn't tell if it was targeted on Trumpettes, or was satiring them. And then assumed that the company was no doubt happy to sell to both groups. 

I saw the commercial once,  late at night. It did seem sort of in that purgatory-ish realm between "this seems serious!/this cannot be serious!"

But you're right, worshippy enough to appeal to Trumpits, and hilarious enough to appeal to folks who want some laughs/something to stab with a sharp blade every morning.

That's actually brilliant marketing.

6 minutes ago, Why am I Mr. Pink? said:

I have a multi million dollar Trump idea.

Sell toilet paper with his tweets on them.

Already done..

https://www.amazon.com/Donald-Trump-Tweet-Toilet-Paper/dp/B075BP5NPN/ref=sr_1_1/136-4405734-6700521?ie=UTF8&qid=1542120816&sr=8-1&keywords=trump+tweet+toilet+paper

With all the crack addled tweets he's sent out over the last two years alone, you'd probably go like a decade without even getting to the really good stuff to wipe your ass with. 

11 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

My only problem with the toilet paper is that I need more than one square per tweet. I want to wipe the **** from my ass with each individual statement he has made. I dont care how long it takes. 

But its it's just a tweet a square I will never do that. 

I would also get trumpy and give it to Thanos. He would destroy that **** and love ever minute of it. 

4 minutes ago, AsburySkinsFan said:

Hey Trump, the French don’t buy US wine because they already have great wine and don’t want our three buck chuck from Trader Joe’s dumbass.

You leave trader Joe's wine out of this. I understand your anger, but direct it towards someone who deserves it....like TWA lol

[Solo violin music in the background]

My dearest Eleanor,

I write to you as our divine mission to protect the border from the invaders continues.  I shall endeavor to fulfill this mission with the zeal and fortitude expected of me as a soldier of the United States of America.  Shall I falter or fail, know that my love for you is deep and abiding, and that the heavenly aromas from the Whataburger down the lane were too tempting, for I am but a mere human with wants and desires that sometimes usurp discipline.

Pray, my dearest Eelanor, for our continued success. We may encounter unscrupulous  gang members, sinister Middle Easterners, and 130 pound Central Americans with calves the size of cantalopes.  Do not be frightened, thoug,h by such fateful images.  They are hundreds of miles away and our feckless leader may change his mind at any time.

Kiss and protect our beautiful children, Clara and Jebidiah.  I do this for them, and for you, my love.

Your faithful admirer and obedient servant,

Beauregard Pendergrass Johnson

Archived