Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN's Stephen A Smith destroys the Redskins, calls them 'losers'

Boss_Hogg

The problem with SAS's criticism is he is acting like the 'Skins have pulled another Eagles where they win the division constantly and do nothing more ever.

The locker room outburst after the Eagles win was probably in direct relation to the Cowboys & Eagles media hype train and the same media also leaving the 'Skins dead and out of the picture after the 0-2 start.  It has nothing to do with the players being "excited for being division winners with no aspirations for more" 

When you listen to it when it happened it sounded much more like a "Hey, remember us, too?" type of outburst.

6 hours ago, TD_washingtonredskins said:

The anti-Redskin bias in sports media is a myth. The media only really calls teams or players out when they deserve it. Our team has done very little in a quarter of a century to earn the media's praise. Generally, when we play well or have a winning streak, we are noticed. When we are irrelevant and someone in our organization starts talking big, we are called out for it. 

I'm not going to try and convince you of anything, but if the Redskins win the division again this season, and they are all AGAIN picking us to finish 4th in the division in 2017, you'll understand. :) 

1 hour ago, DM72 said:

And now Jay Gruden has joined in.

Says that "if SAS wants to call HIM a loser, that's fine, but he takes great offense in SAS calling his players losers." 

Starting to really like Jay Gruden.

Gruden is more of a winner than Screamin A will ever be.

I haven't heard the interview yet, but I can't think of somebody better in the Redskins organization to go toe-to-toe with Stephen Asshat Smith than BMitch.  He's going to call it as he sees it, and he will never back down. 

Doc is too much of a cartoon to really ever make a point.  

24 minutes ago, Warhead36 said:

Gruden is more of a winner than Screamin A will ever be.

Though Stephen A. probably makes more money.  People eat this **** up.  

I'm not buying SAS's reason for calling out the team, if he thought we had so much talent then why didn't he say that before digging into us.  Glad we have guys like Bmitch who will still get up in ya even though he doesn't suit up anymore.

6 hours ago, jschuck12001 said:

3 hours ago, ksun247 said:

SAS "talked all the jazz" on First Take, but punked out when BMitch called him out. Just like mentioned above about bullies, stand up to them and punch them in the mouth, then then start acting right. SAS will change his tune again tomorrow on FT. Can't believe he said all the good things about the SKINS on the radio, but on TV, he disses us constantly. He's a straight up punk.  Only good thing about the. FT show is Molly.

lol right?

yesterday SAS was like...

giphy.gif

today he was like...

giphy.gif

...good God he sounded like a ****...love me some BMitch, since he first put on a Redskins Uniform...smart dude too..

SAS is a phony ... he changed the subject with BMitch by not addressing "calling Skins Losers!"  

Instead ... cornered like a rat ... he deflected with BS line about "the Skins should not be happy winning the NFC East only because they have so much talent" ... a point he neglected to make in his ESPN hate-filled rant!

SAS is dishonest and has less credibility than a politician.

well what's happening is this: talking heads have been able to thoughtlessly talk **** about the redskins for awhile now and it didn't matter because the skins were a bit of a joke.

now that they're on the rise, for real this time, they're not going to take that mindless criticism, not baker, not Ricky, not gruden.  it's like "I'm sorry, have you been paying attention? you don't get to laugh at us anymore.  we just literally tore the jersey off of that kid you've all been gushing over and if you haven't noticed - were dangerous."

Stephen knows he's full of ****.  he knows that players and teams strive for much more than a nfc east title.  but to hear him try to defend himself like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar...just beautiful.  I love it.  thank you b mitch.

Archived