Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN's Stephen A Smith destroys the Redskins, calls them 'losers'

Boss_Hogg

9 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Doesn't matter what I post. If you don't like it, just put me on "ignore".

Just stay the out of my face. You came in and started in on me. Apparently, you are so whiny and miserable about the team right now that you don't want to see any optimism on this board.

Just take your complaints somewhere else.

:rofl89:

Ah yes, the "Defender of the persecuted" Greek tragedy continues lol

I came in and saw you again, being a jerk, again, and called you on it. And instead of being a man and owning it you whine about me coming after you, along with some incoherent mumbo jumbo about me feeling upset about the team. How pitiful :ols:

I've moved on and am in good spirits, champ. Others aren't. I, unlike poor souls like you, let them say what they have to say. I am nowhere near insecure enough to go at them constantly like you do.

Perhaps you should take a page outta that book... But nah, I think you'd rather protect Planet Redskins from the Alien Invaders. Give me a break, dude :ols:

Frankly your material isn't even strong enough for me to put you on ignore, it's that bad... I have standards :ols:

I just had enough of you going after people (particularly this time, when the dude said nothing at all to you) so

You can't take that (not surprising). maybe now you'll understand what it feels like, and stop that crap.

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

:rofl89:

Ah yes, the "Defender of the persecuted" Greek tragedy continues lol

I came in and saw you again, being a jerk, again, and called you on it. And instead of being a man and owning it you whine about me coming after word, along with some incoherent mumbo jumbo about me feeling upset about the team. How pitiful :ols:

I've moved on and am in good spirits, champ. Others aren't. I, unlike poor souls like you, let them say what they have to say. I am nowhere near insecure enough to go at them constantly like you do.

Perhaps you should take a page outta that book... But nah, I think you'd rather protect Planet Redskins from the Alien Invaders. Give me a break, dude :ols:

Frankly your material isn't even strong enough for me to put you on ignore, it's that bad... I have standards :ols:

I just had enough of you going after people (particularly this time, when the dude said nothing at all to you) so

You can't take that (not surprising). maybe now you'll understand what it feels like, and stop that crap.

Yes yes, come after me, then pretend to be the victim.

The bottom line is you are mad about the loss yesterday, and you don't want to see any positive optimistic posts like mine. Don't hand me any garbage about "moving on".

What I said to him was none of your business, but you made that way. Just because the Redskins lost to the Lions yesterday.

You aren't fooling anybody. :rolleyes:

You just knew:

A. The Redskins were going to lay an egg.
B. SAS was going to be all over it--despite downplaying it, calling it "not a big deal," after B-Mitch took him to the woodshed.

We are 4-1 over our last 5. Cousins over those 5 games: 119/176 67.6% comp 1303 yrds (260.6/gm) 7.4 YPA, 9TD 3INT. Those numbers over 16 games look very similar to his final line last year:

4169 yards, 29 TDs 10 INTs.

Reality is, Matt Jones holds onto the ball, we win that game.

was just minding my own business. 

e4bd8596b8.gif

Actually you started minding someone else's ( a chronic problem you can't get right with).

I'm sure it feels like you were, given your sensitive disposition.

Maybe try actually minding your own if you can't do the other in a more respectful manner, son.... Then You won't have to worry about me being a big meany pants to you :(

12 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

I'm Robin Hood, of course. :) 

More like Robin Givens...

1 minute ago, pjfootballer said:

Dude, don't forget to edit out my image.  Could be construed as quoting a pic.

I did, but I don't think it is against the rules to quote emoticons. :) 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Hold on let me fact check this mess...

Actually you started minding someone else's ( a chronic problem you can't get right with).

I'm sure it feels like you were, given your sensitive disposition.

Maybe try actually minding your own if you can't do the other in a more respectful manner, son.... Then You won't have to worry about me being a big meany pants to you :(

More like Robin Givens...

Please dude, you act like you are bothering me. I just find you humorous.

You are starting to cross into stalking territory now. :ols:

Robin Givens? Wow, Clever. You didn't answer me right away. It must've taken you a whole hour to come up with that. Don't strain yourself too much. :) 

@Mr. Sinister @SkinsGuy 

No more responses directed at each other, in any way, from either of you here, that's enough. 

And I'm going to delete the politics' references in here, as well. That should earn you some time off, since you really should know better than to bring that crap here into the Stadium, but I'll let it go. 

Just now, thesubmittedone said:

@Mr. Sinister @SkinsGuy 

No more responses directed at each other, in any way, from either of you here, that's enough. 

And I'm going to delete the politics' references in here, as well. That should earn you some time off, since you really should know better than to bring that crap here into the Stadium, but I'll let it go. 

Sorry, TSO.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Damn, someone called 5-0? :(

No, I wish someone did before it went where it did. I came in here ready to hear about SAS being an idiot and instead was treated to another silly spat that the idiot had nothing to do with, with you even bringing politics into it on top of it.

Let's keep silly spats the type of thing SAS deals in, not us. 

16 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I have no idea who this is :mellow:

You must be really old :D

The original 1970s Hawaii Five-O star, Jack Lord (played Steve McGarrett). He dead. He was the one that said, "book-em Dano."

Here's one for you younger folk.

"I see you and I will catch you."

david-caruso-csi-miami.jpg

Yeooowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

24 minutes ago, pjfootballer said:

The original 1970s Hawaii Five-O star, Jack Lord (played Steve McGarrett). He dead. He was the one that said, "book-em Dano."

The original "Hawaii Five-O" was great. The remake can't hold a candle to it.

The original still has one of the best opening credits and music in TV history:

3 hours ago, purbeast said:

It's so dumb that this even became a "thing".  It was 2 guys in the tunnel after an emotional divisional win, and they were excited.  That is all it was.

SAS didn't even know the context of where and when this was said.  He made it out to be like CB and RJF were gloating all week about a win over the Eagles and that they went out of there way to make it known as to what they said.  That wasn't the case at all - it as a heat of the moment type of pop off and nothing is wrong with what they said at all IMO.  

That's the (yet another) reason SAS is a douche bag, and now he continues to pile on, after he completely back pedaled on ESPN 980 last week.

It's not dumb that a guy did what he gets paid to do, it's dumb that people took the bait and went running off the porch chasing it like a dog chasing a bone.  We made it a "thing".  We wanna complain what a clown SAS is, but jump when he says anything.  

Skins fans asked for it by getting all worked up and cranky in the first place. 

9 minutes ago, justice98 said:

It's not dumb that a guy did what he gets paid to do, it's dumb that people took the bait and went running off the porch chasing it like a dog chasing a bone.  We made it a "thing".  We wanna complain what a clown SAS is, but jump when he says anything.  

Skins fans asked for it by getting all worked up and cranky in the first place. 

Exactly. If you take some loudmouthed idiot seriously enough to let it affect you, then what does that make you?

None of this "sports journalism" stuff has any validity. It's just sensationalistic chest thumping.

7 minutes ago, SpacePenguin said:

Exactly. If you take some loudmouthed idiot seriously enough to let it affect you, then what does that make you?

A fan prone to listening to loud-mouthed idiots? ;) 

Seriously, I didn't even watch "First Take" today. I didn't watch any of the sports shows today. Why let them pile on to the misery?

I just skip them until they are focused on the next Sunday's games. Or at least, I try to. :) 

1 hour ago, Riggo#44 said:

You just knew:

A. The Redskins were going to lay an egg.
B. SAS was going to be all over it--despite downplaying it, calling it "not a big deal," after B-Mitch took him to the woodshed.

We are 4-1 over our last 5. Cousins over those 5 games: 119/176 67.6% comp 1303 yrds (260.6/gm) 7.4 YPA, 9TD 3INT. Those numbers over 16 games look very similar to his final line last year:

4169 yards, 29 TDs 10 INTs.

Reality is, Matt Jones holds onto the ball, we win that game.

This guy gets it! Nice post! Great numbers too! Put's it in perspective.

For me personally, the only thing I was angry about is that SAS took something that was way out of context and made it seem like it was headline news.  There had to have been bigger things in sports going on to talk about.

Again, if Baker would have been quoted in interview with the media about the win, then yes I could see why SAS said what he did, but Baker was just celebrating a win in the lock room in an informal setting that was off the record, and it just happened to be recorded.  

• TK locked this topic

Archived