Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN's Stephen A Smith destroys the Redskins, calls them 'losers'

Boss_Hogg

11 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Pretty sure it's the Giants...

Guilty pleasure of mine I watch a lot of First Take.  Bayless would mock Stephen Smith on multiple episodes for not being a real Giants fan because its his 2nd favorite team not his first.  His favorite team is 100% the Steelers.  Smith has said so multiple times.  Not that it matters.

Just now, Boss_Hogg said:

Because it's fun to watch the national media get angry over our team winning. Florio is already having meltdowns in his safe space. 

I just hate giving him clicks/views. It keeps this idiot on the air. And he was an idiot way before this asinine tantrum.

I like this media meltdown, its good fuel.  Having said that I'd love for RJF to chill.  I said this on another thread.  RJF bragged right before the Dallas MNF game last season and that didn't go well.  Odd for a part time D lineman to be the bragging-bravado guy who gives other teams bulletin board material player.   I don't like being the team doing the trash talking.  I like the trash talking aimed our way.    If this stuff matters at all which is debatable.   But if Chris Baker is right and the team feeds off of the negativity (he said it on 106.7) why respond with arrogance and get opponent's fired up the same way?   

7 minutes ago, PortisBetts said:

I just hate giving him clicks/views. It keeps this idiot on the air. And he was an idiot way before this asinine tantrum.

Its okay it is the Dan Steinberg WP transcript is just as entertaining (from the breaking news section; 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2016/10/18/stephen-a-smith-yells-about-the-redskins-for-148-seconds/

18 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I don't think that is right. I've heard him point blank say on that show he is a Giants fan and refer to them as his team. Unless he just has more than one team. Don't recall him ever saying that about the Steelers though.

Its definitely the case. He is a Steelers fan, though he will follow the Giants since he is from there. If the Steelers and Giants are playing each other he will be rooting for the Steelers for sure.

27 minutes ago, ksun247 said:

He's a Steelers fan. He's just from NY.

He's a fan of who's ever on top at that particular moment. Let the Giants make another run at the title.

55 minutes ago, -JB- said:

What did Max say?

Even though Philly is the only team in the division without a SB championship, he rates them in higher regard than the Redskins.

1 hour ago, William Barbour said:

Stephen A Smith favorite team is the Steelers.

But this will be great for the team ginger forward. I would play this video before every game if I was Jay Gruden

He's a Giants fan, too. The guy is confused as hell.

Btw, this same clown also took up for Cam Newton after he showed his ass after the game Sunday. Lots of former athletes came out and ripped Cam this week. But surprise surprise, the two idiots that didn't were Stephen A and Skip. Shannon Sharpe ripped Cam to pieces!

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I don't think that is right. I've heard him point blank say on that show he is a Giants fan and refer to them as his team. Unless he just has more than one team. Don't recall him ever saying that about the Steelers though.

He likes both. That's so freaking dumb, I know.

1 hour ago, SAli457180 said:

So Stephen A Smith (aka: loudmouth clown) has no real point except the cite the past.  Just beyond stupid.  Kellerman may have been worse calling the Skins a pushover.  These guys just need to STFU.

Kellerman is a douche. He isn't as bad as Smith. But I still don't much care for the guy. Speaking of which: anyone ever noticed that the left corner of his mouth it always looks like he just ate a powered donut? I think it's just light blond hairs. 

Here is kinda how I see it.

In those old western movies? We are the indians. Now also in those old movies the "good" guys wore the white hats and the "bad" guys wore the black hats. They were always fighting and killing each other. But they would team up together to fight the indians if they had to. Right?

Embrace the hatred. We are the Washington Redskins. As far as I can remember? We have always been hated; I think we will always be. Embrace it. Make their words our firewood and let those loudmouth hooligans continue to fan those flames. We gotta cook us some big ass lion chops!

Hail!!!

57 minutes ago, DM72 said:

He's a fan of who's ever on top at that particular moment. Let the Giants make another run at the title.

Even though Philly is the only team in the division without a SB championship, he rates them in higher regard than the Redskins.

Well, over the past twenty years, they should be held in higher regard.  Redskins need a few good seasons in a row if they want to erase the awful franchise tag.

7 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Well, over the past twenty years, they should be held in higher regard.  Redskins need a few good seasons in a row if they want to erase the awful franchise tag.

We have 3 Super Bowls. They have zero. How Many Super Bowl s do they have in the last 20 years? 

Plus, why is it all about 10 or 20 years ago? Last checked, we won the division last year and is 4-2 this year. 

4 minutes ago, DM72 said:

We have 3 Super Bowls. They have zero. How Many Super Bowl s do they have in the last 20 years? 

Plus, why is it all about 10 or 20 years ago? Last checked, we won the division last year and is 4-2 this year. 

The Redskins are the only team to win the East more than once, since 2012.

54 minutes ago, DM72 said:

Nobody under 35 gives a rats ass about Super Bowls won 25 or more years ago.  I hate to break it to you.  The Eagles have been a much more stable franchise over the last two decades.  Sure, the Redskins seem to be turning things around since McCloughan came aboard.  Still, need more winning seasons to erase all the seasons of ineptitude & mediocrity. 

3 minutes ago, -JB- said:

Nobody under 35 gives a rats ass about Super Bowls won 25 or more years ago.  I hate to break it to you.  The Eagles have been a much more stable franchise over the last two decades.  Sure, the Redskins seem to be turning things around since McCloughan came aboard.  Still, need more winning seasons to erase all the seasons of ineptitude & mediocrity. 

I think there are two arguments. No one could argue that the Eagles have had more recent/relevant success. We haven't done a thing in the "new" NFL of free-agency and collective bargaining. However, Super Bowls and championships are forever...they always matter or the Packers and Steelers wouldn't be any more celebrated than the Seahawks. 

Archived