Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Browns waive Manziel (and other Browns related stuff--MET)

MassSkinsFan

RG3’s Alleged Wedding Day Side Piece Has Been Begging Me To Take Down Posts…Now RG3’s Getting Divorce [UPDATE]

https://bustedcoverage.com/2016/08/16/rg3-meredith-baldwin-instagram-wedding-day-texts/

I was a little shocked earlier this month to see RG3’s alleged wedding day side piece, Meredith, sending me messages via IG DMs about the posts from 2013 where a person who looks a lot like RG3 slides into her texting machine. I hadn’t heard from Meredith for maybe a couple years. I’ve lost track. I blew off her request to take down the one post that was still live. At some point, I made the original post with all her emails to me private. Today I made that post live again. Why? Because RG3 filed for divorce from his wife.

The timing here from Meredith is just a little weird.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

TMZ has a new report out this morning saying that Griffin and Grete met through instagram when his daughter was 7 months old, started seeing each other, and his wife found out. 

There go the last Redskins fans who were still on the fence about booing him when he comes back to FedEx.  **** this guy and his bull****.

5 hours ago, Peregrine said:

I dont think it was just rumors.  Its so sad to see it go this way, and much like Cooley, Ive lost all respect for him that remained. 

What did Cooley do?

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Wow...why would he turn his back on his WIFE and DAUGHTER of 7 months??? For some ****??? If that story by TMZ is actually true (TMZ likes to report false stuff, don't they?) then he's a complete douche. that's just low. Family man my ***. 

He was a douche while in Washington. This latest story shouldn't come as any surprise.

Edited by Ray-Ban Dan

2 hours ago, Veryoldschool said:

Griffin ended Shanny's career not the other way around.  Thankfully Shanny drafted Cousins which led to the redemption of the Skins.

If I hit you over the back of the head with a club, and told you it was actually Santa Claus (with the actual blunt object in my hand) that did it, would you believe me?

Edited by Mr. Sinister

1 minute ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Did I say anywhere that it came as a surprise? I'm pretty sure I never said that...

Well, you said if the story is true "then he's a complete douche". He's been one for at least 3 years now.

I wonder what Rob Parker is thinking about now. He basically lost his ESPN gig for calling him a cornball brotha. As it turns out, he's FAR worse than that.

27 minutes ago, Ray-Ban Dan said:

Well, you said if the story is true "then he's a complete douche". He's been one for at least 3 years now.

I wonder what Rob Parker is thinking about now. He basically lost his ESPN gig for calling him a cornball brotha. As it turns out, he's FAR worse than that.

I don't think that means I wasn't surprised though ? 

2 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

If I hit you over the back of the head with a club, and told you it was actually Santa Claus (with the actual blunt object in my hand) that did it, would you believe me?

Shanny's hands aren't clean in the mess that was made here but neither are Robert's and neither are Dan's. I don't think there's really much doubt that the conversation where Robert told the coaches he wasn't going to run certain plays any longer did indeed happen and Mike was right... Robert wasn't ready to be a pocket passer.

Again, there is plenty of reason to loathe Mike as well.

• Like 1