Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Browns waive Manziel (and other Browns related stuff--MET)

MassSkinsFan

Robert's new girl is SMOKING!!! He's already got her name tatted on his arm though apparently? Not sure that's very wise.

11 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

hadn't they been dating since high school and remained steady all the way up until now?  I am sure there was stuff going on we didn't know about but still, unfortunate.

I'm sure there's a lot of blame to go around. Rebecca, the media, fans, the offensive line, receivers, but most of all Mike & Kyle all share in the responsibility.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Robert's new girl is SMOKING!!! He's already got her name tatted on his arm though apparently? Not sure that's very wise

Her name is Grete Sadeiko is case anybody is wondering. She's cute, but not what I'd consider "smokin'". You're right that it's probably not a great idea to have your short term girlfriend's name tatted on you. What could go wrong, right?

I don't mind talking about this here but we should really have a "what the **** is wrong with Robert Griffin" thread at this point. Dude has some serious issues... Idk what happened to his marriage but you can't make it work at least for awhile longer while you have a little baby? 

Maybe his wife finally caught onto the fact that he's mentally ****ed. He bought into every bit of his own hype and thinks his **** don't stink. 

I'm so damn glad this clown is not in DC anymore and this is coming from a guy that held out support for him for way longer than a lot of people did. 

I would be shocked if he has an NFL job in two years. Equally surprised if he's still starting halfway through this season. His career is toast and he doesn't seem to even have his life in order anymore.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

I don't mind talking about this here but we should really have a "what the **** is wrong with Robert Griffin" thread at this point. Dude has some serious issues... Idk what happened to his marriage but you can't make it work at least for awhile longer while you have a little baby? 

Maybe his wife finally caught onto the fact that he's mentally ****ed. He bought into every bit of his own hype and thinks his **** don't stink. 

I'm so damn glad this clown is not in DC anymore and this is coming from a guy that held out support for him for way longer than a lot of people did. 

I would be shocked if he has an NFL job in two years. Equally surprised if he's still starting halfway through this season. His career is toast and he doesn't seem to even have his life in order anymore.

Oh come on, now lol :ols:...

He (they) got married way too young imo. Plus he's been with her since he was like 18...that's a classic recipe for being tempted, whether you're male or female...happens a LOT. It's still disappointing but it's not a sign of a mental illness lol...

3 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Oh come on, now lol :ols:...

He (they) got married way too young imo. Plus he's been with her since he was like 18...that's a classic recipe for being tempted, whether you're male or female...happens a LOT. It's still disappointing but it's not a sign of a mental illness lol...

Not necessarily disagreeing with this but the whole getting his rebound chick's name tattooed on his forearm is definitely a sign that somethings up. 

Its just his whole persona that's unraveling that gets me. The family guy, the awesome teammate, the mature down to earth likable guy, the hard worker. He was just a complete fraud. 

Edited by skinsfan_1215

17 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Not necessarily disagreeing with this but the whole getting his rebound chick's name tattooed on his forearm is definitely a sign that somethings up. 

Its just his whole persona that's unraveling that gets me. The family guy, the awesome teammate, the mature down to earth likable guy, the hard worker. He was just a complete fraud. 

!!...Ok, I didn't know he did that part in bold lol...good lord.

You're probably right.

12 minutes ago, Boss_Hogg said:

Your setbacks may have amused them but your comeback is going to confuse them??? Proud of you baby!!

— Grete Šadeiko (@GSadeiko) August 8, 2016

stewiecriesandpukes.gif~c200

Edited by Califan007
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

I'm not sure how you can come to that conclusion.  We don't really know anything about his relationship with his soon to be ex-wife. Family men get divorced every day.  The most awesome teammates have some guys that don't like them.  Hard workers sometimes work hard on the wrong things.

I've talked about it here before, but I know for a fact that Robert has a good heart and does great things for people, when nobody is watching.

Make fun of the guy's apparent inability to avoid getting demolished or read defenses all you want, that's fair.  But to act like he's this terrible person because he's getting a divorce and has a new girlfriend is downright silly.

8 minutes ago, skinsfan_1215 said:

Also we know Robert likes to talk with the media and get his side of the story out there... So the reported "grew distant with his wife" could be just his spin. Wondering if his gal Grete had something to do with that strained relationship...

Every explanation for a dissolved marriage is, by default, spin. I'm just chalking it up to immaturity and marrying way too young.

I tell my daughter she's better off getting married in her late 20s/early 30s all the time. Get your emotional and mental **** together (not to mention your career started) before taking such a big step.

19 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Every explanation for a dissolved marriage is, by default, spin. I'm just chalking it up to immaturity and marrying way too young.

I tell my daughter she's better off getting married in her late 20s/early 30s all the time. Get your emotional and mental **** together (not to mention your career started) before taking such a big step.

Again not disagreeing. You've got to be really immature to abandon your family when you have a 1 year old kid (if that is in fact what happened). But that's directly related to his whole public persona being something of a fraud...

Edited by skinsfan_1215
  • Like 2