Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL.com: Browns waive Manziel (and other Browns related stuff--MET)

MassSkinsFan

So when do we find out that this guy holds weird seances in his basement, or sleeps in a gilded sarcophagus?

Feels like we're heading that way... Maybe a cross. I totally think he views himself as some kind of martyr, resurrected, Gandalf the White type ****

Edited by Mr. Sinister

1 hour ago, Mr. Sinister said:

I totally think he views himself as some kind of martyr, resurrected, Gandalf the White type ****

C'mon man...why ya gotta dis Gandalf? He was able to change protections, when they attacked the castle...and I bet he could hit a WR on a crossing route

• Like 4

On 8/27/2016 at 10:42 AM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

They have that Pryor kid running around but I'll take our chances on a QB converted WR to save his career going against our secondary  

I dunno...Pryor is looking as legit as he can during preseasøn, although at the moment he seems more of a one-trick pony. But it's an effective trick...and he was doing it without Coleman or Gordon in the game with him. If Doctson had the same type of preseason Pryor had, we'd all be over the moon.

Plus they have Barnidge and if Coleman starts to pan out...that could be a very impressive pass catching unit.

12 hours ago, Boss_Hogg said:

He's acting like he's never had a girlfriend before. Dude is posting some serious stalker like **** on social media. Almost like he's obsessed with this eastern European girl. 

Or this is just how he is? Who the hell knows. Poor Reese and Rebecca, they deserve better. 

I mean wasn't the ex wife his GF all through college? And then strict military parents and him so focused on sports. Wouldn't be shocked if this is only the second piece of ass he's ever gotten. 

Heard for awhile now that with us millennials, our 30 was our parents 20. As far as maturation. RGIII epitomizes that. He's like a big kid. Crushing on a girl.

Edited by BornaSkinsFan83
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Boss_Hogg said:

Poor Reese and Rebecca, they deserve better. 

This type of comment is odd to me.  How do you know she deserves better?  For all we know the kid isn't his and Rebecca is a garden tool.

Seems odd to me that anyone would be so all-in for a new chick so shortly after marriage and a child.  There has to be more to the story.

50 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

This type of comment is odd to me.  How do you know she deserves better?  For all we know the kid isn't his and Rebecca is a garden tool.

Seems odd to me that anyone would be so all-in for a new chick so shortly after marriage and a child.  There has to be more to the story.

Or maybe he is a complete narcissist...

Oh wait someone who posts so much about himself can't be narcissistic right?

You are right, we dont know the whole story, but the cliff notes we have are definitely pointing to Rebecca and Reese deserve better.

Rebecca was probably too busy taking care if Reese to stroke his ego, so he found someone who would cater to his fragile self worth.

Sorry....I supported him here, wished him the best when he left, but this move of his is reprehensible. 

You want to cheat on your wife and leave your family? Fine, but making it so public and humiliating your family is the lowest of lows.

3 hours ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

This is true we don't know what happened. Perhaps Rebecca sacked up with Pot Roast last year...we'll never know. 

But the child is the innocent one in all of this. 

I'm willing to believe there's more to the story. I'm also willing to believe that maybe he no longer cares about peddling a persona and just wants to do him.

Wife is definitely sheisty though. It's possible that they're both just bat****.

If the kid isn't his though.... Man :ols: That will go down in the annals of Player/wag history.