Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Giants...lol

BornaSkinsFan83

On 10/2/2017 at 1:15 PM, jsharrin55 said:

I'd rather they start winning a few. As lovely as a terrible season would feel, them having a shot at a great QB prospect to replace Eli is not something I want to see.

I'm hoping they go 4-10 or 5-11. With how bad some other teams are this year that could easily knock them out of the top 5.

Brandon Marshall will also have season ending surgery:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000859386/article/brandon-marshall-ankle-to-have-seasonending-surgery

This leaves them with Sterling Shepard as their top WR. I wonder will we even face Eli on Thanksgiving? It will be a miracle if his bones are all intact by that time.

Edited by beachboy757
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Mr. Sinister said:

At this point, they're just heading into Ravens/Steelers land. They'll restock and get a young QB, and we'll all be pissed.

They will get out from under this, because that's what teams in the NFC East do. They're like ****roaches

Exactly right, our best bet is for them to get 6-7 wins so they can't replace Eli with a future superstar.

1 hour ago, justice98 said:

I actually would be worried that OBJ comes back to normal. Nit tgat he wont be good as new, but a broken ankle on a WR seems like a particularly bad injury.  But I guess there are severities to it.

Even if OBJ loses a little speed, the thing that makes him so dangerous is that he has Velcro hands.  I don't think the ankle will limit his ability to catch, and if he gets back to somewhat his original speed, he's going to continue to be dangerous as hell.  He had A+ talent.  Maybe he doesn't get that back.  Though maybe he does.  

I still think he's going to be a pain in the neck to defenses.  And, for that matter, to the Giants.  Just for different reasons.  

On 10/9/2017 at 12:41 AM, SkinsGuy said:

The Giants play the Broncos next week.

Then they play the Seahawks after that.

The Giants could very well be 0-7 going into their bye week. :giantssuck:

They need to win about 4-5 games here soon or else they're going to end up with a really high draft pick and get one of the top QB prospects.  That's going to be a pain in our ass for another decade if it happens.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, beachboy757 said:

This leaves them with Sterling Shepard as their top WR. I wonder will we even face Eli on Thanksgiving? It will be a miracle if his bones are all intact by that time.

I forgot that we get to play them on Thanksgiving. I really hope they don't manage to turn it around by then, I'd love to see us give a good stomping to finish the night.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Voice_of_Reason said:

They need to win about 4-5 games here soon or else they're going to end up with a really high draft pick and get one of the top QB prospects.  That's going to be a pain in our ass for another decade if it happens.  

Maybe.

But we thought we had the 'pain in their ass for a decade' in Robert Griffin who we got in the top of the draft.

That didn't work out. :( 

I won't worry about that unless/until it actually comes to fruition.

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

Maybe.

But we thought we had the 'pain in their ass for a decade' in Robert Griffin who we got in the top of the draft.

That didn't work out. :( 

I won't worry about that unless/until it actually comes to fruition.

Right, but I trust their ability to find a QB more than ours.  Maybe I shouldn't they really have had the same issue with the dregs of the QB market between Simms and Eli.  

• Like 1

I don't feel sorry for them. Giants fans will know how it felt when we had Zorn as coach and also the RG3 vs coaches show Seasons 2 and 3.  

Now all that we need is for the coach to get fed up with OBJ and release him so that Snyder can send out his personal jet and pick him up like with D-Jax and Norman! 2uge4p4.gif

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, beachboy757 said:

I don't feel sorry for them. Giants fans will know how it felt when we had Zorn as coach and also the RG3 vs coaches show Seasons 2 and 3.  

Now all that we need is for the coach to get fed up with OBJ and release him so that Snyder can send out his personal jet and pick him up like with D-Jax and Norman! 2uge4p4.gif

OBJ is Terrell Owens with slightly more talent and and much more insanity. Have Snyder send out his personal jet and ferry him to Philly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2