Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Giants...lol

BornaSkinsFan83

That is weird that Coughlin is still meandering about the Giants training area. Kinda of like an ex-girlfriend that still sends you "good morning!" texts. Just won't move on.

Let it go, Tom. You can afford a 24 hour fitness membership.

Sheesh ... Mike and Mike said today that not only are they now the clear hands down favorite to win the East, they are now one of the "elite" teams in the NFC!

THEY WERE 6-10. If they were 8-8 or 9-7, okay ... but 6-10. Don't give me that, they "lost a lot of close games" excuse. We all lose our share of close games.

Man, I just hope this spending spree blows up in their face like the "Dream Team" Eagles from a few years back.

I think they violated the "" spirit of the salary cap and should have cap cash taken away. Additionally, distributed to every team!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I love that Giants fans are now trying to talk **** about us dropping money on Norman.

my big mouthed friend from li, is saying norman sucks. overpaid blab blab blab. its comical because they know if they could get him or Jenkins they would get him! and lets not go after oliver haaahah I said he's getting paid more than jj watt! JJ WATT I said to him "". hes a homer and delusional. once again, he compares us to the vinny years, but logical fans who know the sport like my Viking friend knows how good scott is. and know that were drafting and not buying.

my big mouthed friend from li, is saying norman sucks. overpaid blab blab blab. its comical because they know if they could get him or Jenkins they would get him! and lets not go after oliver haaahah I said he's getting paid more than jj watt! JJ WATT I said to him "". hes a homer and delusional. once again, he compares us to the vinny years, but logical fans who know the sport like my Viking friend knows how good scott is. and know that were drafting and not buying.

Well...he's a giants fan. What'd you expect. I live in giants country, and I can honestly say 90% of them are clueless.

The Giants also have a draft to improve as well.  It isn't like they are going to rest solely on free agents.

I seriously do have concern regarding your drafting strategy when you go with Apple over Hargreaves.

They are working on it.  They still have around $25 million left.  They have spoken with Okung and are going to speak with Penn.  OL is the next priority and they are working on it.

You're a nice guy around here Tom, but you should tell your team to warn your OL that they are a priority, because right now, your C doesn't seem to like what he have working around him...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000660365/article/weston-richburg-calls-out-fellow-giants-olinemen

That's never good when the offseason starts with your C calling out teammates...

• 1 month later...

You're a nice guy around here Tom, but you should tell your team to warn your OL that they are a priority, because right now, your C doesn't seem to like what he have working around him...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000660365/article/weston-richburg-calls-out-fellow-giants-olinemen

That's never good when the offseason starts with your C calling out teammates...

Richburg said. "Most of these people who talk about offensive line play don't know anything about offensive line play."

He's absolutely correct. 

And while I'm here:

164361dc32671aadea41c0ec7f6b5d6c-600x596

• 3 months later...

Tied for last place....we both have 2 losses to NFC teams...biggest problem is that the redskins have 2 losses to NFC East teams.

Let's have a little perspective before we start pounding our chests and laughing at others shall we...

57 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Tied for last place....we both have 2 losses to NFC teams...biggest problem is that the redskins have 2 losses to NFC East teams.

Let's have a little perspective before we start pounding our chests and laughing at others shall we...

Nah son.  We're 1-1 in the East.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xameil said:

We have only lost to 1 NFC team. Our other loss was against the Steelers. So 1-1 in the NFC East and the NFC. Plus we didnt drop 200 million in free agency which I think is the reason for the laughter.

Edited by MisterPinstripe
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Xameil said:

Messed that up. :806:

We only have one loss in the NFC.

And we are ahead of the Giants either way because we beat them in head-to-head competition this season.

2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

It's only 4 games into the season...I'm trying to figure out how anyone could forget who we lost to lol...

He was too busy being self-righteous to us happy Redskin fans. :806:

Don't you know? The Redskins suck, and we aren't allowed to talk trash. Even on our own fan board. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Nah son.  We're 1-1 in the East.

Ah ****...youre right....my bad

21 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

He was too busy being self-righteous to us happy Redskin fans. :806:

Don't you know? The Redskins suck, and we aren't allowed to talk trash. Even on our own fan board. :rolleyes:

Lol actually it's because I had just heard on some radio show we were tied for last with them..

So get off your lil insults about me being self righteous...anyone who knows me knows....Im an asshole....but definitely not self righteous.

Plus I don't think you will find a more kool aid drinking, semi-rational skins fan on this board....

50 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Good lord, what a failed post lol...

Lol I agree...that reminds me i shouldn't post when I first wake up and am on the toilet 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Xameil said:

Lol actually it's because I had just heard on some radio show we were tied for last with them..

So get off your lil insults about me being self righteous...anyone who knows me knows....Im an asshole....but definitely not self righteous.

Plus I don't think you will find a more kool aid drinking, semi-rational skins fan on this board....

Nobody drinks more Kool-Aid than me. :) 

54312076.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SkinsGuy said:

Nobody drinks more Kool-Aid than me. :) 

<inconsiderate drink pitcher that better pay for my damn wall>

Lol ok kool aid chugging contest at high noon then...

Edited by Xameil
  • Like 1