Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Giants...lol

BornaSkinsFan83

31 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

X...we're gonna shut ya down for the week and put ya in the protocol.  Let's try to get ya back to 100% in time for the Iggles.

I blame the damn upstate NY media...im in a combined Giants/patriots/bills/ jets area. 

• Like 1

In the the latest "What can we do to help the Giants" move, ESPN is reporting that the league office is telling officials to watch for ODB JR's opponents trying to provoke him.  (per ESPN alert)

Are you kidding me? Look, I totally get that a lot of times the officials flag the player who does the retaliation and the guy who instigates often gets off free, however that is usually when it comes to personal fouls and extra curricular activity after the play(s).  So I would like to get some kind of clarification on what "trying to provoke" means.  The entire narrative that ODB JR is just "trying to go about his HOF career and everyone is being a meanie" is such nonsense. Maybe the guy is just mentally weak, or a typical 23 year old playing with grown men and they have found a weakness they can exploit in him and now the NFL is going to arbitrarily step in and say "nah, ODB Jr needs special treatment" Seriously?

• Like 2

Should we cross-reference this to the Conspiracy thread? :ols:

OBJYN is NFL's Biggest CrybabyTM . When the Gnats come to DC it would be great if the team would distribute official NFL's Biggest CrybabyTM crying towels to the fans. They could offer them to OBJYN every time Norman smokes him.

18 hours ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

I've become the same way over the last few years. Think I might actually hate the Eagles more too. Not sure on that one

Giants, Eagles, Cowgirls.  In that order.  It's weird watching myself care less and less about the Cowboys,  but I do.  They are just so average lately, and haven't done anything extravagent against the Skins in recent years, been a pretty even matchup and no real bad blood on either side.  I even have some cool Dallas fans at work that are intelligent (gasp).  eagles and giants, however, they are the spawn of satan.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

In the the latest "What can we do to help the Giants" move, ESPN is reporting that the league office is telling officials to watch for ODB JR's opponents trying to provoke him.  (per ESPN alert)

Are you kidding me? Look, I totally get that a lot of times the officials flag the player who does the retaliation and the guy who instigates often gets off free, however that is usually when it comes to personal fouls and extra curricular activity after the play(s).  So I would like to get some kind of clarification on what "trying to provoke" means.  The entire narrative that ODB JR is just "trying to go about his HOF career and everyone is being a meanie" is such nonsense. Maybe the guy is just mentally weak, or a typical 23 year old playing with grown men and they have found a weakness they can exploit in him and now the NFL is going to arbitrarily step in and say "nah, ODB Jr needs special treatment" Seriously?

And this, among other things, is one of the reasons why the Giants will in no way win the division or make the playoffs.

4 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

If I'm an opposing coach, the league and/or the refs are gonna have to explain this before a game.  An individual player getting preferential treatment ahead of time for "provocation" is absurd.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

Oh and in case anything thinks me saying I got an ESPN alert about this was a joke? It's not, I'm serious it was a legit news story from ESPN.

I believe it 100%. It's the giants and Mara....the SAME jerk owner who took money from the redskins and cowboys for spending "too much money" in an UNCAPPED YEAR!!!! I wouldn't put it past Mara to do anything stupid like this at all. **** him.

Enough of this crap... The Giants need to be handed a stiff penalty for their actions... They are a dirty team completely out of control... It's no longer about individual fines with these guys. You can't have reporters getting shoved around and Refs getting shoved around from this undisciplined, crap team. We were handed, along with the Cowboys, over $50 million in penalties. The NFL better damn sight take control and show the Giants that the league is not taking it anymore.. (They sure would if it were any other team)

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/10/giants-ereck-flowers-shoves-espn-reporter/

Giants’ Ereck Flowers shoves ESPN reporter