Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is a FRESH donut from Dunkin' Donuts a myth?

RonArtest15

I don't know about you, but I never stop at one.

when my daughter came home she wanted some, picked up a dozen plain glazed from Shipleys fresh off the rack.

Before I could make it a half mile I had to go back and get her some  :)

add

and don't hold up the line

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/pasadena/news/impatient-customer-pulls-gun-at-shipley-s-drive-thru/article_f2150580-0be9-5ca4-acc9-b87167e0e7ae.html

A Pasadena man impatient over his donut order allegedly pulled a gun on a customer in front of him in the drive-through of the Shipley's

Oh. My. God MAGNUM! Is that bacon on those two donuts? I think a wrinkle in spacetime must have opened up to have so much goodness together in the same place.

One of our clients brought us donuts, a couple had bacon on 'em, and no one would try 'em!  They languished in lonliness & died as ugly bricks. :)

If you don't know how to make a pot of coffee, then I can see it being watered down (speaking to the restaurant not you).  I've bought their coffee from the grocery store plenty of times and brewed up a batch at home and it's really good.  

Out here in Diego we only have KK as the franchise (that I know of). But a block from my house there is a family owned doughnut shop with this little old Korean lady who make the BEST doughnuts, nice and lightly crispy on the outside, soft and fluffy inside. Its truly perfect. There is also another shop by my job owned by a Mexican family. they are good to, but they fry them a little to long for my taste. KK is good, but its like you are eating sugar in the shape of a doughnut.  I am loving the Cali doughnut shops. No chains for us!

Archived