Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: REDSKINS, JIM HASLETT MUTUALLY AGREE TO PART WAYS

TK

Everyone on the defensive staff should go except Brian Baker and Kirk Olivadotti. Outside and insider linebackers coach. New DC should decide if they stay. Their the only coaches who are developing players. Players speak very highly of them

Now time to get a football guy in the front office and revamp the scouting department

From the ESPN Article:

Earlier this month, former Redskins linebacker London Fletcher, speaking on CBS' pregame show, called Haslett "clueless."

"[Haslett] would take the '85 Bears defense and turn them into a mediocre defense," Fletcher said. "He has no idea what he's doing. He's proven year in and year out that he's not a good defensive coordinator."

Fletcher also accused Haslett of potentially "backstabbing" Gruden.

"Jay Gruden better get him out the door, because he's probably backstabbing Jay Gruden like he did everybody else," Fletcher said.

So this is what we get to celebrate as fans as if we've won a big game or something? This is what we've been reduced to, dancing on the grave of a coach's career. Yay offseason.

Haslett dug and dug and dug his own grave and then danced on it for five years while making millions. I have no sympathy for him.

Happy new year everyone!! This makes one hell of a difference going into the offseason.. wow.. I almost thought we were a goner..

Hope so, but I'm not convinced that's the case.  I don't see this as some panacea that's going to change things overnight.  Hopefully it's a step in the right direction.

Archived