Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WSET- Little Girl Taken Out Of Christian School After Told She's Too Much Like A Boy

TheGoodBits

my 12 year old daughter is the only girl in her class with short hair... and the only one that wears high top chucks... and she refuses to EVER even comb her short hair....  

but her high tops are pink, so i guess she is ok.

Well, it helps that she is freaking adorable.   :)

Whoa. I wonder whether Portis for 6 is actually just a new gig for the person behind Pittman4Two.  He's so over the top that it borders on the unbelievable.  I wouldn't put it past the comedic genius behind P42.

Damn I miss that dude.   P42 is an internet god.

I'd just like to note that despite all the rampant librulism in this thread, not a single person has suggested that the school did not have the RIGHT to do what it did, based on the religious views it professes.  

Remember that the next time someone tells you that Christians are being persecuted for their beliefs, are losing their legal rights, etc.  

Damn I miss that dude.   P42 is an internet god.

I wonder if he's like Sacha Baron Cohen. Ali G got too well known, so he created Borat.

Pittman4Two's schtick got too well known to reel people in, so he created Portis for 6.

(If this is really true, then Shhhh.)

Liberty is creepy. Went to a couple JMU-Liberty football games down there a few years ago and I just felt real creeped out by the whole thing. Their "anthem" to Jerry Fallwell was cult-like ... they sing it before every game before the National Anthem.

Of course I had been drinking ... so I probably came off as a heathen 

I have learned so much today, about:

1. "Leberal rhetoric"

2. The Gay Mafia

3. "Retallin" which is either an ADHD drug or, as google would imply, a form of a Spanish verb meaning "to cut."

4. The "fantasy of gay marriage" -- seeing as gay marriages have already happened, I'll leave the fantasizing to Portis for 6.

And of course, the "circus jerk," which actually manages to sound like a worse time than what he was trying to express. 

The girl may be better off away from that school.

I have a son on the way (yea!) and while going through some donated clothes, got push back from family about a pink shirt with a flamingo on it.  

To them, it was a 'girls' color and that people may think he's a girl when out an about. But I don't care if someone makes that mistake, and I would love a pink polo with a flamingo on it. I think I'm going to find a matching one for myself!  

Probably a Liberty University alum. All of them I've met are just as "intelligent" as this guy.

Regarding the OP, whenever I read stuff like this I always have to suppress the urge to pull a Sarge and say "...but it's a religion of love and acceptance." I know one shouldn't judge a faith by the actions of some of its adherents but at some point a pattern starts to emerge.

I'm not very religious, but I do know many people that are. To me, as long as you are accepting of everyone, and follow what you preach without judging others unfairly, I will respect you, and go to bat for you, whenever people are quick to condemn all religions as a whole, when not everyone is like that.

I'm pissed Mr. Sinister didn't give a(nother) wrong response fast enough before PF6 left. I was looking forward to the edumacashun.

I wasn't going to do anything if I could reasonably avoid it...until intelligent man ran away so quickly with his awesomeness parting shot.

Can't believe hows seriously these mental gomers take themselves on the internets. They're often the sort that have little idea (and will often say they don't care) of how most people around them think they're mainly losers/creeps/assholes/idiots/etc.

I'm pissed Mr. Sinister didn't give a(nother) wrong response fast enough before PF6 left. I was looking forward to the edumacashun.

I thought about it, but I didn't want to come off as condescending after a certain point. Generally, whenever I talk to or see someone like that, I at first try to get them to understand what they're actually saying, in hopes of getting them to change their approach.

He contributed more in 4 posts than most do in 1000. Circus jerk is officially a staple of my daily vocab.

Yeah, and when he and his chosen demographic do the same thing, it's intelligent discussion. You just know that anyone whining in that manner is (odds are) going to be just fine when it's their side with some perceived "advantage" in numbers. Unthinking lazy-brain small-minded ego-driven idiots.

(that's not condescending, is it? heaven forfend!)

I have a son on the way (yea!) and while going through some donated clothes, got push back from family about a pink shirt with a flamingo on it.  

They have a point. If he pops the collar on that pink polo,before you know it he'll be playing lacrosse and participating in manly gang rape.

Yeah, and when he and his chosen demographic do the same thing, it's intelligent discussion. You just know that anyone whining in that manner is (odds are) going to be just fine when it's their side with some perceived "advantage" in numbers. Unthinking lazy-brain small-minded ego-driven idiots.

(that's not condescending, is it? heaven forfend!)

I want to "like" this but am out of likes. 

Liked particularly for "heaven forfend!"

I'm rather saddened by the departure of Portis for 6. Not just because I came late to the party and missed him (that does indeed make me sad), but because I fear it will be a long time before we again see such a hilarious and splendid display of ineptitude.

Sigh.

I'm rather saddened by the departure of Portis for 6. Not just because I came late to the party and missed him (that does indeed make me sad), but because I fear it will be a long time before we again see such a hilarious and splendid display of ineptitude.

Sigh.

Oh ye of little faith...

Uh, given the person you were sharing the stage with, I think that the odds of you coming off as condescending were remote.

Hey, you know how it is. People like that generally look for any reason, no matter how minute, to claim that they are a victim, or are being attacked/made fun of, and will use it as justification for their completely looney tunes belief system.

I just wasn't going to give him an easy out. But it obviously didn't matter in the end.

Sigh.

Not around these parts much are you ?

Archived