Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

31 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

That’s an awesome write up @Dont Taze Me Bro thanks for the info. Hat mirrors a lot of my thoughts from playing my nephews. I still want one badly for Zelda and Mario tho, so maybe next year wiTh a price drop. 

Im not sure I understand the online profile situations tho. My brother can’t play Xbox live or PSN on my console if he is logged into his account/profile  as far as I know. He doesn’t pay for online and has to use my profile to do it. Isn’t that the same as Nintendo is doing here? 

I went back and edited that bullet point.  Basically, when you get the Switch you create a profile on the console.  So I made mine and Tazette made one.  Then when we went to play Splatoon online, it stated that you have to have an account linked to access online features.  So I create an account with Nintendo.com and link to my profile.  Then realize online only works on my profile.  So I go back to my account and there is an option to create an account for a child.  I do this and it then makes me create a separate account for her (username, password, email address, etc.) even though her account is linked to mine (I can go online and log in with the username/password I set for her, but on my main account, it shows her account too).  Seems like an overkill but I'm sure they have their reasons.  And then makes me pay 50 cents (one time fee) to register an account for a child.  So then I have to enter in my credit card info to proceed.  

On PS and XB, when you are doing the initial set-up, you set up everything on your main profile right at the beginning.  Then when you create a second profile, it's basically just entering in an alt email address and setting up a username/password.  I just like getting all that stuff taken care of at the same time.  Again, more of a gripe of mine because grouping them together makes more sense to me than being separate and having to link.  

On 12/27/2017 at 11:05 AM, PleaseBlitz said:

Going directly from The Last of Us, were every bullet is precious, to Wolfenstein, is jarring.  Both games are pretty awesome, but they could not be more different.

I really liked this game.  Would have been good for my needs if I hadnt already finished it.

Bloodborne with all the DLC is $13.99 on the PS store right now. Also Infamous Second Son is $7.99.

I just picked up both for when I start gaming again. :)

Also..

January 2018 Free PS Plus Games

DeusEx: Mankind Divided (PS4)

Batman: The Telltale Series (PS4)

StarBlood Arena (PS Plus bonus – PS VR required)

That’s You! (PS Plus bonus – PlayLink)

PS3

Sacred 3 (PS3)

Book of Unwritten Tales 2 (PS3)

I know there was some Christmas Sale i missed. I really want to get more from that list, but it's not wise at this point (I have had Horizon for a long ass time, and seriously probably won't get to it until God knows how long, with FO4 preoccupying me, and Spider-Man coming).

On 12/27/2017 at 11:05 AM, PleaseBlitz said:

Going directly from The Last of Us, were every bullet is precious, to Wolfenstein, is jarring.  Both games are pretty awesome, but they could not be more different.

I liked the ammo scarcity (might be the only thing I really liked about that game). But being a survival horror vet, I am a Russian judge when it comes to TLOU. Im willing to accept that it was one of those rare situations where it wasn't a good marriage. Dying Light filled that void for me.

It just got annoying though, getting invaded, stalked and sodomized by that Hunter X looking thing, then finally when it comes time to control it and get payback, dudes are literally smacking me upside the head with ⚾ bats

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2018 at 12:36 PM, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

That's awesome!  Also at 60 fps across the XB1/X and PS4/Pro.  Only 30 fps on the Switch, but it's nice to see them developing it for the Switch.  

Nintendo split the 60 FPS into 30 FPS at home and 30 FPS on the road.  Microsoft decided to allocate all of theirs to home.

(Gotta fanboy it up in here!)

Bethesda has struck again. Was going through an awesome, rewarding and insanely tough sort of Star Lord grenadier build, when I get eternally stuck in Power Armor while fighting mutants at the satellite array during the Lost Patrol mission (he's with the Brotherhood of Steel). Tried reloading, going back previous saves. Nothing worked. Complete wipe of files has just been completed. Thankfully I only just started this (bout a week ago), or I would have put this up for good. I'll just save that run for when Fallout arrives in PSVR.

Now I'm thinking about either a Blade, Riddick, or Doom Marine build (I nabbed his armor and bfg from the CC). Fun game, but again, like Skyrim, the glitches just make it not worth my time, almost.

9 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

I think I might be addicted to Persona 5. 

Great game. Only thing wrong with it is that my GF thinks im a loser for playing a game about going to school. She just doesn't understand! 

The music alone is worth hours of my attention. 

1 hour ago, Fresh8686 said:

Persona 5 never did it for me. I really wanted to like it and the premise seemed up my alley, but I lost interest after awhile.

It was slow going for me. The first ten hours were a struggle, but once I started getting an idea of how you conquer dungeons/palaces. and learned how to develop your social skills into creating stronger connections with your supporting characters and how it affects the gameplay. I've slowly been getting to the point where if I'm not playing PUBG, Halo, or The Division with friends, I'm playing Persona 5. 

19 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Stoked that a big budget Fable game is being developed by the Forza Horizon developers. Woot.

Also..final Monster Hunters Beta starts tomorrow on PS4. Just download it from the PS store. Might finally get around to playing this beta.

I have been thinking about getting in on this. I have never played a Monster Hunter game before. 

15 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Stoked that a big budget Fable game is being developed by the Forza Horizon developers. Woot.

Also..final Monster Hunters Beta starts tomorrow on PS4. Just download it from the PS store. Might finally get around to playing this beta.

I can't wait for a REAL Fable game. That Fable Legends crap....no idea what Microsoft was thinking, nobody wanted that crap. 

I was in the beta for that game, a beta that lasted for about a year. It was running the Unreal 4 engine, and I think LionHead Studios had it running better and looking better than any studio who has used the Unreal 4 engine, and that includes Epic with Fortnite. The game was beautiful, but it was boring as hell. All the feedback was telling them no one wanted to play Evolve(a game that bombed) but in the Fable universe. They finally tried to transistion it to a traditional fable game with multiplayer elements, but I think they ran out of time and money and just canceled it. Playground Games has done an excellent job with Forza Horizon, so I'm looking forward to them bringing Fable back to it's roots and doing it right. 

Archived