Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Yeah they took it off of steam

Yup, now that steam has the new refund policy they were getting hammered on refunds. Let this be a lesson to you Taylor as you might be new to PC gaming. If ever they are allowing reviews to come out before release for consoles but embargo the PC reviews... DO NOT buy it the day of release and if you pre ordered... Cancel it. While PC ports are def getting better, there are still many Shoddy ports that normally will need at least a month or two of patches to get things up to par and also GPUs need time to release specific drivers for these games. Apparently the team doing the PC port only had 6 weeks to complete it and this outside studio had never done a PS4/XBone port before so they were really setup for failure. The fault is completely on Warner Bros as they had a set release date for the game that they didn't want to budge from, mess of a PC port or not.

This marks the first time a huge AAA game like this has actually been pulled from steam and hopefully it wakes up the damn suits that only care about money instead of the final product that this type of bull**** is unacceptable.

Assassins Creed Black Flag is one of the free games for Xbox On in July, glad to finally get a big game.

That game was the ****. I may get it again just for the heck of it.

On the other hand Unity was such a piece of crap. I tried really hard to enjoy it but the frame rate issues were unbearable. The finalized patches did nothing to fix it significantly. I can't believe a game like that was allowed to be rolled out.

That game was the ****. I may get it again just for the heck of it.

On the other hand Unity was such a piece of crap. I tried really hard to enjoy it but the frame rate issues were unbearable. The finalized patches did nothing to fix it significantly. I can't believe a game like that was allowed to be rolled out.

And I'll bet they never fixed it. They just roll on to the next project.

Did you play Rogue?

So I like the little twist in the story for AK. To me it makes sense and feels organic. I don't know why people would be negative about it.

Does anyone know if you change your suit skin will you keep the upgraded abilities? Don't want to lose that speed.

Looking forward to Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5.

I have so many good memories of those games when I was a younger, more psychologically experimental person. Many hours spent playing THPS.

Same here. That's awesome that there's going to be another one. I hadn't heard about it.

As for Arkham Knight. Love it. I don't know how much replay value it will have but the storylines are definitely keeping me hooked.

Yes, you do keep your abilities. I'm kerpowing dastardly villans in the tv show skin.

Running with the Justice League 3000 suit & the TV Batmobile skin. I believe I'm about at the halfway mark in the story now.

Same here. That's awesome that there's going to be another one. I hadn't heard about it.

As for Arkham Knight. Love it. I don't know how much replay value it will have but the storylines are definitely keeping me hooked.

The replay value comes with all the challenges and high scores from predator modes and all that. Plus the collectibles keeping you busy. At least it was for the first few

The replay value comes with all the challenges and high scores from predator modes and all that. Plus the collectibles keeping you busy. At least it was for the first few

True. I'm doing side missions as I go. I was really into the Riddler missions but got stuck and can't proceed until I finish some of the main challenges (my guess anyway).

AK is a 10/10 for me. I love the story. Has a New 52 vibe for me. I could see where some believe it is a little too dark, but I am really enjoying it.

One issue I have had and hopefully this isn't spoiler, but just a side mission so shouldn't ruin the main storyline. You have the hostage firemen and the Firefly storyline, but as the you rescue firefighters you start to figure out that Firefly started the fires. The problem is I have already completed the Firefly mission and taken him to the GCPD. So hearing Batman talk with the firefighters about who may have started the fires kind of takes me out of it. They should have fixed that or made it so you couldn't go after firefly until you rescued the hostages.

Chewie got me thinking about sountracks in the other thread so here it goes.

All time favorite soundtracks:

1) Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Every Zelda game contains a great soundtrack but this one stands above all the rest. Not even debatable, it is absolute fact that this is the best game soundtrack ever. Everything about it is a flawless masterpiece.

Powerful, grand, tragic, uplifting ...I've never been so impacted by the OST of a game as this one. Perfectly executed without a single incorrect note. Even the songs that you discover/perform in the game are excellent and impossible to forget.

Some favorites:

2) Halo 2

Incredible range of heart pounding action and heroism tracks mixed with emotional tracks of loss, sadness and suffering. Fun, upbeat, mysterious...you name it and this one has it, including a nice revising of the famous Halo theme (Mjolnir Mix) with an electric guitar as well as the Halo monk theme. I actually have some of these tracks on my workout playlist.

3) Donkey Kong Country 2

Excellent soundtrack throughout matching each level in spirit and pace with a ton of variety.

4) The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion

Just love this one so much. Every town and area's track is memorable. The title screen is epic and sets the tone perfectly as you are about to embark on this legendary and heroic adventure.

http://youtu.be/cCxjP0SON2I

5) Ori and the Blind Forest

Fantastic. Beautiful. I've turned this soundtrack on while I'm reading or just messing around before. Should start putting it on when I go to bed. It's so peaceful.

http://youtu.be/geyJKkgjf1s

http://youtu.be/j-Fhx2IEztw

It's so different there...I just cant

I adore both versions. The original has a spicy Spanish vibe to it that you can't say 'no' to. But the Orchestral arrangement is a powerful masterpiece in its own right that blew me away. Also a huge fan of the Twilight Princess and Wind Waker Symphonic Movements on that disc.

For some non-Zelda music, I always find myself coming back to Xenoblade Chronicles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xweRl4LZlmo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS7XVMNNZI8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0DE5zyRI6U

I could go on and on posting music from that game (seriously, the soundtrack's about 5 hours long)

Chewie got me thinking about sountracks in the other thread so here it goes.

All time favorite soundtracks:

1) Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Every Zelda game contains a great soundtrack but this one stands above all the rest. Not even debatable, it is absolute fact that this is the best game soundtrack ever. Everything about it is a flawless masterpiece.

Powerful, grand, tragic, uplifting ...I've never been so impacted by the OST of a game as this one. Perfectly executed without a single incorrect note. Even the songs that you discover/perform in the game are excellent and impossible to forget.

One of the very best for sure but I think Nier has it beat:

A few more standouts:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution [Original Soundtrack]:

Journey OST:

Bloodborne OST:

And an old school favorite:

Shadow of the Beast (Amiga) Soundtrack:

Archived