Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Bloodborne would like to have a word with you!

While I've not played it, I have read reviews and heard from fans that it's a great friggin game. Maybe it can hang with FO.

But did you happen to see the e3 segment tonight?! Fallout 4 lets you create your own forts all over the world! Setup defense systems and barricades, create over 700 weapons, 1,000 names programmed so characters can actually call you by your name in the game.

While I've not played it, I have read reviews and heard from fans that it's a great friggin game. Maybe it can hang with FO.

But did you happen to see the e3 segment tonight?! Fallout 4 lets you create your own forts all over the world! Setup defense systems and barricades, create over 700 weapons, 1,000 names programmed so characters can actually call you by your name in the game.

Yep. I'm in love already.

Ever heard of Planet Explorers? It's a voxel-based game (not giant square voxels like in minecraft, but a more realistic-looking game that uses voxels so you can dig through the land at your heart's content. You can not only customize a fort, but you can sculpt the land to suit your needs. All pretty neat things, but how about the fact that you can build your own custom vehicles?

There's a 30 minute video out there of a guy building a Star Destroyer that you can fly around and blast away with the ion cannons.

Well my name is Salvatore, normally they won't even say Sal. Being Italian is pretty cool except when I try to create myself in video games because they never have mine programmed in lol

Well my name is Salvatore, normally they won't even say Sal. Being Italian is pretty cool except when I try to create myself in video games because they never have mine programmed in lol

Welp....respect lol. My name is Matthew, I'm thinking they'll have my name programmed lol

So, is it me or is the ability to play last gen games like a year late? When I got my PS3, I played a few PS2 games until the PS3 library got. cranking. Now that both the 4 and the 1 are a year and a half in and their libraries are filling in. What use does the typical gamer have to play old games at this point?

I'll call that a huge swing and miss by Microsoft.

So, is it me or is the ability to play last gen games like a year late? When I got my PS3, I played a few PS2 games until the PS3 library got. cranking. Now that both the 4 and the 1 are a year and a half in and their libraries are filling in. What use does the typical gamer have to play old games at this point?

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I play old games all the time. I still have Jade Empire from the original Xbox. Some friends of mine wanted to go through the gears trilogy again. There is definitely a market for it.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I play old games all the time. I still have Jade Empire from the original Xbox. Some friends of mine wanted to go through the gears trilogy again. There is definitely a market for it.

I think there is a market, but it's an ever shrinking one. Like I said, I played a few PS2 games on the PS3, but that was very short lived and a year and a half into that life cycle I wanted nothing to do with previous gen games.

I'll still play PS1 games every now and then. Takes a bit for your eyes to re-adjust (along with primarily using the d pad in some instances), but after that, there really is very little difference.

I think there is a market, but it's an ever shrinking one. Like I said, I played a few PS2 games on the PS3, but that was very short lived and a year and a half into that life cycle I wanted nothing to do with previous gen games.

I think that was because the jump from PS2 to PS3 was a big one, especially if you had a HDTV back when the PS3 was released.   I don't think the jump from PS3 to PS4 is nearly as big as going from PS2 to PS3 was.   PS2 games look a lot worse on HDTVs.  The PS2 was built for old school CRT tvs.

I think that was because the jump from PS2 to PS3 was a big one, especially if you had a HDTV back when the PS3 was released. I don't think the jump from PS3 to PS4 is nearly as big as going from PS2 to PS3 was. PS2 games look a lot worse on HDTVs. The PS2 was built for old school CRT tvs.

I agree..Killzone 3 looks amazing in 3D on an UHDTV

Archived