Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Lmao Chewie

I want KOTOR on PS4... Or Remakes of Morrowwind, Oblivion and Skyrim... and a million dollars...

I would love Oblivion being remastered. I think I really just need to buy a new 360 so I can play all these games again since mine died. Oblivion is one of my favorite games, I just got absolutely lost in that world and the freedom you had. Probably my first open world RPG

Momma, your opinion means a lot to me.

Is the first dishonored game for ps3? If I can cop if for the low in a few weeks, I'll do so. Ps3 has been in storage for almost o months now, when I break it out in a few weeks I'm gonna play the balls outta FO3 and FONV, and any other goof games I can find

Is the first dishonored game for ps3? If I can cop if for the low in a few weeks, I'll do so. Ps3 has been in storage for almost o months now, when I break it out in a few weeks I'm gonna play the balls outta FO3 and FONV, and any other goof games I can find

Thanks bud. Yeah it's last gen so PS3/360. There is a game of the year edition out that should be fairly cheap by now too.

I had so much fun playing it. The graphics aren't the best but it has a unique art style and fantasy which makes up for it. It's a FPS stealth game in an industrial city sort of like 19th century London with your character having a bit of magic and special abilities involved.

The best thing aboutit is simply the freedom that you have to complete the mission. Each level is designed with a bunch of different ways to get through and complete your objectives.

You're a bodyguard framed for murder and become and assassin seeming revenge. The story, characters, objectives and ending change based on how you play. It's possible to go through the entire game without killing anyone. There are non lethal ways to finish off your main enemies such as framing them or finding incriminating evidence in the fly as you move through each mission.

It really is fantastic and a lot of fun. Most stealth games seems to boil down to trial and error which gets on my nerves but not this because you can just kind of roll with what happens and adjust.

It's just so much fun exploring through each mission and finding alternate ways to do things so there is a lot of replay value too. Definitely check it out if you can

I have Dishonored for PS3, I will just give it to you if you want it.

Beat GTAV story this morning. Took the PS3 to Best Buy and traded it in. I paid $219, after tax, for the Arkham Asylum PS4 Bundle after trading in the PS3, 2 controllers, and GTAV

Not a bad deal at all. Did you get to take the Arkham bundle? I assume it came with a digital download of the game that won't be accessible until release?

Planning to get any other games?

Not a bad deal at all. Did you get to take the Arkham bundle? I assume it came with a digital download of the game that won't be accessible until release?

Planning to get any other games?

Yeah, the Arkham bundle which I assume is the digital download.  So, I don't actually get the PS4 until 6/23.  I found this deal and my wife was going to buy me the Arkham bundle for my birthday 7/2.  I didn't know that and we argued for a bit about upgrading to the PS4, which was odd because we don't argue, then after about ten minutes she told me that I ruined my birthday....ooops....I always do that on accident.

So, I am without the Playstation for 2 1/2 weeks.

Her and her mother always purchase me games for my birthday and X-Mas.  So, in order I asked for The Witcher, Bloodborne, Metal Gear Pre-Order, Far Cry 4, Dragon Age Inquisition.  For Christmas, Fallout 4 will be number one

With PSPlus, I have and I am looking forward to Metal Gear, Outlast, Transistor, Infamous First Light

Anyone seen/heard about ARK Survival Evolved?  It's a dinosaur survival game coming out on PS4, don't know when.  It was released earlier this week on Steam for PC.  Looks pretty cool.  Not sure how it will play out on the consoles, but doing a little research last night, evidently you level up learning to hunt, find weapons, etc.  You can tame dinosaurs and other beasts as pets.  Build housing.  

They have both PvP and PvE servers.  On the PvP ones, you can form tribes (pretty sure you can in PvE too), build like a primitive base.  You can destroy and loot other tribes bases, go to war.  It's open world and always ongoing, so even when you log off, your base can be attacked by other tribes.  You can train enough dinos to guard your base when you go offline so it makes it difficult for enemies to just destroy it.  

That was my gist of how the game plays, though, don't hold me to it 100% on the PvP side as it was a tad difficult finding a lot out about that in the limited time I had yesterday.  

In case anyone is looking for it, Witcher 3 has been on sale at Target since Sunday for $41.99.

You can order online for store pickup.

:)

http://www.target.com/p/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-playstation-4/-/A-15177872#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=witcher+3

http://www.target.com/p/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-xbox-one/-/A-15177874#prodSlot=medium_1_2&term=witcher+3

Damn I forgot how tough some areas in FO3 are if you haven't leveled up properly. Haven't been able to play as mu h as I thougt, for now, but decided to try some bammas anyway. Was out in the brush, and came up on two of those Forbidden Planet looking robots.

I got dunked on :(

Well anyway, I still love Halo.

Was playing the Master Chief Collection yesterday and just marveled at how fantastic the gameplay still is. Multiplayer is a separate beast but my favorite multiplayer as well.

But I could run through those campaigns forever. And I will.

So much carnage, so many ways to handle battles, strategy, weapon selection, the empowering feeling of being a straight badass.

I can't wat for Halo 5.

Well anyway, I still love Halo.

Was playing the Master Chief Collection yesterday and just marveled at how fantastic the gameplay still is. Multiplayer is a separate beast but my favorite multiplayer as well.

But I could run through those campaigns forever. And I will.

So much carnage, so many ways to handle battles, strategy, weapon selection, the empowering feeling of being a straight badass.

I can't wat for Halo 5.

Halo 4 MP was too call of duty for me. Halo 3 is my favorite MP FP shooter ever. I loved the campaign in 4 though.

Archived