Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Awesome, means itll,be new to you. I wish I could unseen FO:NV and play it again as new. The fallout community is pretty much split 50/50 as to who liked fo3 better and who liked fonv. love them both dearly, but new vegas is my fav. A little more freedom and not as much of a set path like in fo3.

It's  been six years since I've played Fallout 3, so im sure that will feel new again as well. Damn game was so big Im positive ive forgotten more than I remember. Game was iconic in that depending on where you went and what you did, it could feel like an action adventure, military, horror, science fiction, fantasy, or comedy. It had everything.

It's been six years since I've played Fallout 3, so im sure that will feel new again as well. Damn game was so big Im positive ive forgotten more than I remember. Game was iconic in that depending on where you went and what you did, it could feel like an action adventure, military, horror , science fiction, fantasy, or comedy. It had everything.

Some of the subway sections.....shudder.

Some of the subway sections.....shudder.

Bruh... the Duinwich Building. I was paranoid as ****

The bunker with all the Deathclaws was the worst though. No way you survive that unless you are packed with Stealth Boys, which i was. Lots of goodies were in there so it was worth it. Always saved the Stealth Boys for a rainy day. Walking right past them and **** while they were milling about gave me the willies. One false step and it was Lone Wanderer buffet time

Awesome, means itll,be new to you. I wish I could unseen FO:NV and play it again as new. The fallout community is pretty much split 50/50 as to who liked fo3 better and who liked fonv. love them both dearly, but new vegas is my fav. A little more freedom and not as much of a set path like in fo3.

I loved FO3 but absolutely hated NV.

My understanding is that Fallout 2 is better than all them new-age Fallout games.

**** that noise. for as many people who say that on the Fallout forums, there are just as many who disagree.

I'm convinced that majority of the people who feel the early FO games are better say that just top prove their nerdiness and that they've been hip to the FO series longer than most.

Again, Fallout 3 won Game of the Year in 2009, FO:NV won runner up GOTY 2011. they are my favorite video games of all time.

**** that noise. for as many people who say that on the Fallout forums, there are just as many who disagree.

I'm convinced that majority of the people who feel the early FO games are better say that just top prove their nerdiness and that they've been hip to the FO series longer than most.

Again, Fallout 3 won Game of the Year in 2009, FO:NV won runner up GOTY 2011. they are my favorite video games of all time.

I don't put much stock into GOTY since the gaming media has terrible taste (as do large swaths of gamers). As for your own personal enjoyment, have you tried FO2?

I don't put much stock into GOTY since the gaming media has terrible taste (as do large swaths of gamers). As for your own personal enjoyment, have you tried FO2?

I haven't. And though I've heard good things about Fallout 1 and 2, they came out in the 90s and looked like this:

kingarthursknights.jpg

Now I don't question the quality of the Fallout 2, but there's no way the early Fallouts gave you the same experience as 3 and NV.

Now I don't question the quality of the Fallout 2, but there's no way the early Fallouts gave you the same experience as 3 and NV.

I believe that is exactly what the people who prefer Fallout 2 are trying to express. The game fundamentally changed. Just like if someone said they liked Super Mario World more than Super Mario Galaxy.

Has anyone that played DA Inquisition taken down all 10 dragons? I've done 6..and some of them are a ****ing pain. To be honest..I still need to actually locate a few of them.

Plus..I haven't finished the main storyline. Can I do that and still come back and take out the dragons for the cheevo?

Yoshis Island is the best 'Mario' 2D platformer ever...your thoughts?

I loved Yoshi's Island, but I consider it a Yoshi Platformer rather than a Mario Platformer. Trying to 100% that game was a ****! Remember the bonus level where you're playing the childhood game of "the floor is lava" and you have to ride Poochie to get across the level?

I've never played this one either.

**** i never even heard of it until now. Still need to play the new RE (Revelations 2) but I have been sucked into Mass Effect 3's MP. Then when im done with that I will most likely start Fallout 3 and New Vegas. That alone is probably most of the summer.

BTW, said it before and I'll say it again. Any of you guys that haven't done it yet, play the first Revelations. GREAT game. Throwback

I loved Yoshi's Island, but I consider it a Yoshi Platformer rather than a Mario Platformer. Trying to 100% that game was a ****! Remember the bonus level where you're playing the childhood game of "the floor is lava" and you have to ride Poochie to get across the level?

Yeah I loved that game. Trying to 100% it was so much fun but really hard. It was just so much deeper than any other 2D platformer. I had a red coin on Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy in world 1 that I couldn't find for like a year and a half. Finally stumbled onto it and got my last bonus level. I don't even remember which one it was anymore

There was so much level variety and creativity too. It's a masterpiece

**** i never even heard of it until now. Still need to play the new RE (Revelations 2) but I have been sucked into Mass Effect 3's MP. Then when im done with that I will most likely start Fallout 3 and New Vegas. That alone is probably most of the summer.

BTW, said it before and I'll say it again. Any of you guys that haven't done it yet, play the first Revelations. GREAT game. Throwback

I played the demo to Revelations awhile ago and like it but never picked it up. I need to grab that one and R2 when the episodes are finished.

Hopefully with this and the classic remasters doing well, they will finally see what we want in RE and make 7 in the vein of the classics...just modernized

Yeah I loved that game. Trying to 100% it was so much fun but really hard. It was just so much deeper than any other 2D platformer. I had a red coin on Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy in world 1 that I couldn't find for like a year and a half. Finally stumbled onto it and got my last bonus level. I don't even remember which one it was anymore

There was so much level variety and creativity too. It's a masterpiece

Ah, fuzzy; loved them buggers. I also liked the baseball players where you'd have pitchers tossing eggs at you and batters who'd swing at any eggs that came in their strike zone.

I feel bad for Yoshi's Story having to deal with the expectations set in Yoshi's Island.

Ah, fuzzy; loved them buggers. I also liked the baseball players where you'd have pitchers tossing eggs at you and batters who'd swing at any eggs that came in their strike zone.

I feel bad for Yoshi's Story having to deal with the expectations set in Yoshi's Island.

The basbeall players were pretty cool. I liked the abilities a lot too like the invincibility that let Mario run up walls and the different vehicle transformations too.

Yeah Yoshi's story never had a chance...

Archived