Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

You guys should try GTA V online. You get to create your own character, there are lots of "side" missions and the recent introduction of heists has been an excellent upgrade. You need exactly four people to do a heist, but they are a lot of fun. Playing online, you can play in a lobby by yourself, a lobby just with friends or a lobby with 15 random psychopaths. It provides an element of freshness to the game and gives the player a lot of freedom. I finished the story mode in 5 days and haven't played story mode since, but I play online all the time. 

The heist are great, but I feel like they came a year too late. My friends and I had moved on. 

I have Fallout 3 on my HDD for my 360....still haven't gone very far in it. 

Go play it right now!!

Haha! I know, I know...I'm a terrible person. Fact is I hate Bethesda games....*ducks rocks being thrown*

I still end up picking them up off bargain prices when people keep gushing over them. I think they just aren't my type of RPG. The combat turns me off the most. 

Haha! I know, I know...I'm a terrible person. Fact is I hate Bethesda games....*ducks rocks being thrown*

I still end up picking them up off bargain prices when people keep gushing over them. I think they just aren't my type of RPG. The combat turns me off the most. 

I agree with you. Everyone raves about the elder scrolls series and Fallout games, yet I've failed to get into them. And as a playstation owner, the games never seem to be properly optimized to play on the system, and seem unplayable. 

I picked up both fallout games cheap and still have them. Might have to wipe the dust off the ps3 and give them a shot. The question is, should I start with Fallout 3 or New Vegas?

My biggest issue with Bethesda is their games tend to be extremely buggy and they take forever to fix it, and a lot of times they never fix some bugs.

I agree with you. Everyone raves about the elder scrolls series and Fallout games, yet I've failed to get into them. And as a playstation owner, the games never seem to be properly optimized to play on the system, and seem unplayable. 

I picked up both fallout games cheap and still have them. Might have to wipe the dust off the ps3 and give them a shot. The question is, should I start with Fallout 3 or New Vegas?

I'm just starting Fallout 3 for the first time.  I would probably go with that one first since it's the first 3D intro to the series.  Fallout 1 & 2 are 2D.

I would make sure you turn off all of the auto-saving in the options, like save on wait, save on travel, etc....because keeping them on can lead to the game locking up.  I've been playing for about 10 hours and had just one freeze so far.  I thought about starting over because I'm not sure if I like the skills I put points in.

I am not a huge gamer, but the Fallout games are by far my favorites of all time.  I recently had foot surgery and was laid up over the memorial day weekend, I spent my couch time working through New Vegas for like the 10th time.  I AM SO STOKED ABOUT FALLOUT 4.

I am not a huge gamer, but the Fallout games are by far my favorites of all time.  

Quoted for truth.  no video game has ever done what FO3 and FONV did for me.  the depth...so much detail.  so many choices. 

I got goosebumps the first time I watched it, and I damn near choked up.  I assume we'll get a drop date at E3.

not sure if Bethesda didn't have the time because so many devs were working on Skyrim, or if they did it on purpose to build the hype...but it took 4 years to get the next installment of Fallout.  Either way, with all the madness going on now, I can see Fallout 4 selling in record numbers, to include many people who are new to the series.  millions and millions of copies.  This means we can definitely expect a Fallout 5 sometime in the next 3 years :) :) :)

Agree chewy.  Like i said, i just went though it for like the 9th time.  I tried to play in a way I hadn't before and it ended up being like 33% different than any other time.  

eggzactly!  Take new vegas for example.  Some you rolled with NCR, some Legion, and some without choosing a side.  all kinds of different choices to make, characters to meet, places to explore, missions to beat...crazy.  And that's not even mentioning the 12 or 13 smaller factions that come with their own missions.  And then your character.  male or female, young or old.  Melee guy, big guns character, sniper, stealth ninja.   then your SPECIAL stats. 

I'm at work right now and I can't concentrate for ****.  I've got Fallout on the brain.  if you've never been to the Fallout Forums, might wanna check 'em out.  Thousands of nerds on there, they're currently breaking down the trailer LOL.  We're not nerds though, because were Redskins fans.  :)

www.forums.bethsoft.com

Looks like we'll get to play at least a glimpse of pre-fallout life.

Pretty sure I'd love that. Talking to friends/neighbors, just living life and then the news broadcasts start...

I want it now!

That's what I thought as well which would be an interesting take compared to simply starting out in the vault. They could do some really cool things with that

Archived