Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

I tried it on PC but got bored of it fast. I mean its like a crappy version of Skyrim with more people running around in the world.

I liked it on PC, up until the PvP, which sucked.  I'm actually looking into PS4 to see how the PvP is, all I can find is it says up to 99 players.  Weak if you ask me.  Do they have multiple servers?  Can you switch back and forth in them?

Halo 4 MP was too call of duty for me. Halo 3 is my favorite MP FP shooter ever. I loved the campaign in 4 though.

Yeah feel the same way, it was too COD compared to the others but it still had that distinctive Halo feel and mayhem to it so I still enjoyed more than any other multiplayer shooters, just not as much as previous Halos.

5 is supposed to be going back to more of an arena based shooter in multiplayer. There aren't load outs or ordinance drops. There is still sprint and Spartan abilities but everybody has the same now. The Beta felt good. Things like mantle and thruster take some getting used to but add some modern elements to Halo that I do think it needed. It still feels like Halo, just modernized and less COD than 4. I had fun.

And the compaign, of course, is going to be epic.

Is Fallout New Vegas an expansion to Fallout 3 or a stand alone game?  Since Fallout 4 is the new game coming out, I was wondering why Fallout New Vegas wasn't Fallout 4 because I'm pretty sure New Vegas came out after Fallout 3.

Its a stand alone, and IMO, it's really really good.  I liked it a lot. Not sure why they chose to name it the way they did.

There have actually been 6 Fallout games i think. New Vegas is a stand alone game but its more like a spin off of FO3 than an entirely new entry in the series which would warrant a numbered title. I've always thought of it as Fallout 3, New Vegas in that sense similar to Assassins Creed Brotherhood or Halo 3 ODST. 

Also, it has a different developer so it wasn't the "main" team working on it that worked on FO3 and currently FO4. I'm sure we will see something similar with a newer spin off after FO4 is released. 

Yes, New Vegas is a stand alone game from 2011. Fallout 3 dropped in 200o.

New Vegas gives A LOT more freedom to choose your own destiny, with over 13 factions to side with or fight against. As usual, the choices you make with those 22 different factions unlock DOZENS of missions you'll never see if you chose this way or that way

Momma....marry me, bro? I love anybody who loves fallout. My boy Sin I think is replaying fallout 3 now. In a few weeks I'm gonna unbox my ps3 and play both 3 and Vegas

Witcher 3 has gotten to that magic point now where I just want to beat the game. Don't get me wrong I love it but I'm at about the 50 hour mark now and this is generally where I kinda just stop bothering with sidequests. The problem is you outlevel them so fast as the main quest gives you so much XP. I'm almost level 23 and most of my side quests are like in the teens, even the main quest I have is slated for level 19.

Witcher 3 has gotten to that magic point now where I just want to beat the game. Don't get me wrong I love it but I'm at about the 50 hour mark now and this is generally where I kinda just stop bothering with sidequests. The problem is you outlevel them so fast as the main quest gives you so much XP. I'm almost level 23 and most of my side quests are like in the teens, even the main quest I have is slated for level 19.

Balancing for levels in openworld RPGs is an unenviable task.

Yes, New Vegas is a stand alone game from 2011. Fallout 3 dropped in 200o.

New Vegas gives A LOT more freedom to choose your own destiny, with over 13 factions to side with or fight against. As usual, the choices you make with those 22 different factions unlock DOZENS of missions you'll never see if you chose this way or that way

Momma....marry me, bro? I love anybody who loves fallout. My boy Sin I think is replaying fallout 3 now. In a few weeks I'm gonna unbox my ps3 and play both 3 and Vegas

Yeah im playing it, beating some Outcast Soldier ass

Anyone pick up Elder Scrolls Online for console this week?  

I'm the biggest Skyrim/Oblivion and Fallout fan. I was SO looking forward to ESO. It was the main reason I bought the PS4.  After the fail on the PC, I lost hope.  I had a friend share play ESO yesterday.  I will not buy.  IMO, its a huge disappointment. The graphics are not good and I just don't like how the combat looks for the most part.  Bethesda did not make this game.

Looking forward to Fallout 4 and Elder Scrolls VI.  

I'm the biggest Skyrim/Oblivion and Fallout fan. I was SO looking forward to ESO. It was the main reason I bought the PS4.  After the fail on the PC, I lost hope.  I had a friend share play ESO yesterday.  I will not buy.  IMO, its a huge disappointment. The graphics are not good and I just don't like how the combat looks for the most part.  Bethesda did not make this game.

Looking forward to Fallout 4 and Elder Scrolls VI.  

I thought the graphics were pretty good.  Taking into account how huge the world is, and having one megasever with thousands online at once, they had to scale back the graphics.  It's not like Destiny where they can go all out on graphics and only have to really worry about 6-12 players on at a time.

Gameplay/combat seemed fine/smooth to me, with the exception of some button mapping and getting used to where everything was.  I had almost no lag at all.  

I dunno, I wasn't disappointed at all.  There are a lot of complaints though.  

Question about friend play sharing, doesn't it scale down the graphics even more?  I've only done it once with NBA 2k15, my BIL brought over his PS4, shared it with me while I played on my monitor and him on my TV and the graphics looked not nearly as sharp.

Question about friend play sharing, doesn't it scale down the graphics even more?  I've only done it once with NBA 2k15, my BIL brought over his PS4, shared it with me while I played on my monitor and him on my TV and the graphics looked not nearly as sharp.

yes ,graphics are scaled down, but I didn't judge the graphics from the play share, I've seen it collectively from videos etc.. I've watched pretty much everything you can watch on the game. If it were not for the PC failure of the game, I would have bought it without a second thought, but since then, I've really been looking into it and analyzing.  

Archived