Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Nintendo World Championship stage two is a brand new never-before-seen game called Blast Ball for the 3DS.

edit: that was a pretty interesting game, it's like Soccer with guns. Have to shoot the ball into your opponent's goal; first team to three points wins, but with each point scored, the goal shrinks.

Re: graphics

Don't blame game designers. They cater to the market. The market is made up of 25 year old graphic whores.

If game content was more important than graphics Nintendo would still rule the world

I certainly don't blame game designers, they can only make what they're paid to make. It's publishers that draw my ire with their cash-grabs and watering down of games to appeal to a broad audience.

I certainly don't blame game designers, they can only make what they're paid to make. It's publishers that draw my ire with their cash-grabs and watering down of games to appeal to a broad audience.

I can't blame them. I remember when fallout new vegas was being shown off, and it looked like an awesome game (and was), abd all you would see is people talk about was the graphics. People just look at graphics and judge a game. TLOU was basically a movie with really good graphics, and people act like it was the best game ever.

People just look at graphics and judge a game. TLOU was basically a movie with really good graphics, and people act like it was the best game ever.

Yeah that's not true, even if a small number might have. It was a cinematic experience with a lot of cutscenes but it was hardly "basically a movie" there was a ton of great and fun gameplay which in addition to the story is why it's so highly regarded.

Has nothing to do with graphics but they did help create a realistic and immersive world. Graphics were the last thing I or anyone I know that loved TLOU was thinking about

Yeah that's not true, even if a small number might have. It was a cinematic experience with a lot of cutscenes but it was hardly "basically a movie" there was a ton of great and fun gameplay which in addition to the story is why it's so highly regarded.

Has nothing to do with graphics but they did help create a realistic and immersive world. Graphics were the last thing I or anyone I know that loved TLOU was thinking about

I'm with SF1523 on this one. Gameplay was the pretty much a generic linear third person shooter with some cinematic flair thrown in. I found myself mostly pushing through the gameplay segments to get to the story segments.

I'm with SF1523 on this one. Gameplay was the pretty much a generic linear third person shooter with some cinematic flair thrown in. I found myself mostly pushing through the gameplay segments to get to the story segments.

Yeah but you guys are far in the minority and the reason the game is beloved by so many isn't because of the graphics, which was his argument

Archived