Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Just Cause 2 was awesome. I didn't beat it, but it was really enjoyable. I can't wait for 3. No one I know played JC2. I only played because it was free on plus.

I wasn't going to get it but the reviews on steam were so good that I figured "why not?". Plus it was only $3

Quick question since my PS4 manual is in the attic. I have PSPlus, so my games are saved online. Do I have to tell the PS4 it to save online like I did on the PS3? Each time you started a game on the PS3, it asked if you wanted to store your files online, but it hasn't asked me on the PS4.

Thanks

The 360 did that too but I haven't noticed being asked on either the One or PS4. I assume it does automatically

Haven't played any Just Cause games but 3 looks like a blast.

Just Cause 2 was awesome. I didn't beat it, but it was really enjoyable. I can't wait for 3. No one I know played JC2. I only played because it was free on plus.

Yeah Just Cause 2 is an awesome sandboxer. Lots of stuff to do. I racked up a ton of hours playing that. Lots of different terrai /methods of travel, and the "Secrets" provide a very good changeup from all the action

I hit the steam sale hard too

Just cause 1 & 2

Tropico 4

Skyrim V

H1Z1

Alien isolation

Burnout paradise complete

The Witcher 2

All I got during the steam sale was the Metro Redux bundle and Planet Explorers.

Figured $10 for the Metro games wasn't bad since I am a fan of horror.

Planet Explorers was one I'd been keeping an eye since I found out about it, and at $12.50, I figured it was worth kicking in and helping the indie developer fund their ambitious vision. Take Minecraft's open world and crafting as well as the ability to carve up the landscape and put a story campaign on top (and much better graphics; written in a language actually meant for performance and voxels are small and have many states to give you a smooth landscape instead of big blocks). The game has a built in 3D design tool that allows you to build your own cars, jets, helicopters, swords, and guns. Was pretty cool when I got together all the parts I needed to bring my custom-designed 6-passenger personnel carrier into the game. I was also able to design a (kinda crude; I'm not an artist) replica of the Monado from Xenoblade Chronicles to use as my sword.

I was worried that the gliding in Arkham Knight was so watered down and worthless compared to City. You dont even gain any height after your dives. I assumed this was to encourage the use of the BatMobile to get around town.

well, once you get the new suit early on, that's no longer a problem and gliding is back to being awesome and effective. You even gain the ability to launch out of the BatMobile and soar as tall as the buildings. Just awesome

Two things:

1) the Arkham Knight is a cool villain. Instantly both intriguing and badass. Seems there are only a handful of people that would make sense for him to actually be unless it's a completely new character to the Arkham world, which they said he was. I took that to mean his character not the person underneath the suit. Either way, he's awesome

2) I really really love the story and what they do little ways in. I wondered if something like this would happen with scarecrow. I can see why gamespot gave a big knock on the story though because if you don't like it, it kind of taints the whole thing.

I love it though and couldn't be happier with the direction that it's heading, at this really early stage.

I am really enjoying Batman. The game play is smooth and they kept a lot of the things that made Batman so great. Not having any load screens is amazing.

I like the idea with the GCPD as a central location.

I also like this time around the Riddler trophies when you unlock all in a section give you some details into the story. It gives it more value to collecting them.  

I don't feel like the batmobile is too overpowered. It is the same as it was in the Dark Knight movies. 

Yeah I've come around a lot on the BatMobile. It's pretty much exactly like the Nolan series, it just plows through everything. I can see why they did that too because it's a better alternative to constantly getting stuck driving with all the debris and barriers everywhere

I've really come to enjoy the drone battles too. My only complaint about the BatMobile is that it's probably too fast. It's hard for me to keep it under control. But that's not the worst problem to have, I'm getting better at it, and I do feel like Bale chasing thugs and smashing through walls in my Tumbler.

remember in Fallout 3 how there were a lot of buildings in the downtown DC area but you couldn't access most of them?

Todd Howard said yesterday that, downtown Boston area is incredibly dense, with a lot of tall buildings....and most of them will be open/searchable.  also, there will be no loading screens!!!  woohoo!! 

the next gen capability must've really opened things up for them programming wise.

Is it me or in the cinema scenes whenever the Batmobile power slides to a stop it sounds like the Tumbler from the Nolan flicks? :)

Yes, I have a feeling the Tumbler was a big influence on this verison of the Batmobile. From the design and weapons, to the destruction and sounds, it has a lot of similarities.

I am using the Justice League 3000 skin for my batman suit. Love the red.

Today I will be trading in elder scrolls online for Batman arkham knight.

ESO didn't do it for ya?  Outside of you, I don't think there were any other XBox One peeps, on here, playing it.  I got one of my chars to level 40, started another one.  

Took the week off from playing it and went back to NBA 2K15 trying to complete the MyTeam Domination mode.  I've beaten all the teams and gotten 3 stars, only have the East All-Star, West All-Star and final MT to beat.  

ESO didn't do it for ya?  Outside of you, I don't think there were any other XBox One peeps, on here, playing it.  I got one of my chars to level 40, started another one.  

Took the week off from playing it and went back to NBA 2K15 trying to complete the MyTeam Domination mode.  I've beaten all the teams and gotten 3 stars, only have the East All-Star, West All-Star and final MT to beat.  

Yeah I've publicly shown my disdain for all things Bethesda but I still tried to give it a shot. Just not my type of RPG/MMO. 

Archived