Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Looks like they Dark Knight-ed the Batmobile. Kinda bummed. Was hoppping for the classic jetcar/wing look

I was hoping when it was announced that it would be the one from Asylum.

e545dda2-ebc5-47a0-a26c-334d.jpg

There are supposedly a bunch of Batmobile skins that look like the other versions of the car for the campaign. This is mostly just paint on the same tank model but I've read, haven't confirmed yet, they actually have different Batmobile builds for the separate Batmobile races and challenges and stuff that are more like the different models instead of the tank models. 

They just couldn't get those different models to fit into the campaign because of all the weapons needed and stuff. It would take a lot of extra design time to add those and make them all fit.

However, it wouldn't surprise me if it's just skins all around. 

GameStop is officially rolling out their retro games trial they started in April.

Starting today, you can trade in NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, PS1 and Dreamcast games and consoles and they will sell them too.

I'm really interested in seeing this take shape as I would love to get my hands on a good SNES and N64. Hopefully the price is right but it's nice to have a national retailer doing this insyead of searching through Craigslist or hobby shops trying to find these systems and games.

I was hoping when it was announced that it would be the one from Asylum.

There are supposedly a bunch of Batmobile skins that look like the other versions of the car for the campaign. This is mostly just paint on the same tank model but I've read, haven't confirmed yet, they actually have different Batmobile builds for the separate Batmobile races and challenges and stuff that are more like the different models instead of the tank models. 

They just couldn't get those different models to fit into the campaign because of all the weapons needed and stuff. It would take a lot of extra design time to add those and make them all fit.

However, it wouldn't surprise me if it's just skins all around. 

Yeah, skins are the Devil to me. I finally lost it after the atrocity that was the Cyborg Ninja Outfit/Hf blade in Metal Gear Rising. Damn near ruined my life

I desperately wanted to like the skins in AC, but I could only halfway like the early 90's golden belt version. Was never a fan of the old school blue version.

Since this is the last Arkham game, I wonder if there will be a Bat Exosuit skin. Though it wouldn't matter without all the fixin's

I considered the 980 but because I was a beginner I decided the 970 was perfect for me. And honestly it's been awesome. Alien isolation looks amazing maxed out.

I want to give DayZ a try but people are just hammering it now. Have you played it at all?

I have it but nah not in awhile. I like H1Z1 better at the moment anyways and it has a kickass battle royal mode where you get parachuted into the map and have to scramble around for supplies against like 150 other people. Check it out on twitch if want more info but its pretty awesome. Ark is really good too, same survival concept except there are dinosaurs that are the NPCs that you fight and can even tame and use them as mounts. Only problem is all these games are early access so I tend to get them and not play for awhile coming back after a few months so patches and content are added. Rust is another that is good but again, early access. Sucks all the survival, build you own base games are all early access but man are they fun especially with teammates.

That retro thing from GameStop sounds awesome. I had quite the collection of NES, SNES and Genesis games back in the day but when I discovered you could trade in for credit, my jobless early teenage self jumped all over it probably getting ripped off. So bummed about that. One of the things I would do if adult me could advise younger me would be to not trade in your damn games, keep them so can enjoy them on the actual systems later. I'm guessing I'm not alone when it comes to this.

I desperately wanted to like the skins in AC, but I could only halfway like the early 90's golden belt version. Was never a fan of the old school blue version.

Since this is the last Arkham game, I wonder if there will be a Bat Exosuit skin. Though it wouldn't matter without all the fixin's

Animated Series and Beyond suit were tight though

So played for a couple hours last night. It's an impressive game. Visually outstanding. 

I'm still getting reacquainted with the Akrham combat and world. Combat feels like it flows differently than City but it's been so long since I played it I might just be rusty. 

The intro to the game was really cool as it emphatically squashed one theory. 

There are enemies everywhere too and it seems like every time you turn around a car full of thugs is trying to run you over. 

Couple of minor issues, I've already noticed two awful clipping occurrences where a goon got stuck inside a car. I skipped the Day 1 patch download so maybe that has something to do with it. Some of the AI for the baddies is odd. It didn't wow me off the bat anyway. Also, the Batmobile is kinda meh in the first few minutes. 

I think part of it is because the big gameplay stuff they showed last year is literally the first 10 minutes of the game, so I have already seen it before. At least that means 99% of the game will be fresh to me. I'm still not finished with the hand holding tutorial part though so once the world opens up a bit I'm going to really give it a go. The city isn't as large or as "downtown" as I was hoping it would be. It still feels like the AC kind of area just bigger, with skyscrapers still looming across the water oddly. 

It's been a really good start though. Nothing like being the Bat. 

Picked up the PS4 Bat Bundle last night. Went to two different Wally Worlds looking for the steel grey version & neither store got it in. At 1:30am I said screw it, save 50 bucks & got the standard edition. Beautiful game so far. Non of the training stuff the last 3 games had, this is straight into the story/game. Currently have the Batmobile stuck on a roof trying to power up an antenna...

My man TK getting his Batman on. Nice job, that's a sweet system, I can see why they went fast. One of the better game edition consoles of the past several years imo.

Playing the game more today. Love it. There are so many little details that I didn't pick up at 2:30am lol.

The BatMobile is also infinitely better playing today then it was in its first segment last night. The tank battles aren't special but they mix it up enough to not be a pain at this point and incorporating the BatMobile into the combat or for some stylish entrances into fights or going on a chase is fun.

Like the previous games but to a much larger degrees, this is just a very well realized Batman world. I like the way you keep up with missions, there are ton of upgrades in combat, gadgets and the Batmobile too. I also like the story synopsis that you can review and it even shows it during the loading screen when you boot up your saved game.

Speaking of loading, seamlessly going into buildings, starting cutscenes, ending scenes, leaving building/missions etc without a single pause or skip

In the action to load is amazing. It really stands out how seamless and easy it is and makes me think it's going to be a suffer to go through games with loading screens for these same scenarios after playing AK for long.

It's too much fun right now and I haven't done a lot of story stuff yet

Game stop employees persuaded me into picking up the season pass (dudes are pushy as hell lol).

What does a season pass do? Lol

Lol they can be.

The sesson pass is pretty much just paying for all

DLC upfront. You will end up getting it for a little bit cheaper than if you bought it all when the DLC drops and you get access to some things like exclusive preorder bonuses ahead of time too. You still have to wait for all the DLC to release but when you do you already are good to go

http://kotaku.com/batman-arkham-knights-pc-version-is-a-mess-1713351974

Yup I called it. You can always tell something is amiss when reviews come out for consoles, but the PC reviews are held back until release. They are getting flamed over it too as they should regardless of how good the console versions are.

If I paid for it I would've been pissed but for right now I'll just wait until they work the bugs out and then play it.

My wife and kids are going to the beach tomorrow morning through next Tuesday. 

I couldn't get the time off work so I'm going to get a hell of a lot of gaming in this weekend. I'm not really looking at this one as a loss lol.

I have my already paid for copy of AK sitting at Gamestop but I haven't picked it up yet. Trying to hold off until tomorrow evening. You guys are making it a little tough.

I was bummed because I didn't get a chance to play any AK last night. Luckily I did get all the launch DLC downloaded and the Day 1 patch (took about 40 mins). If you go to the game page on your PS4 there is New 52 skin pack you can download for free.

Yep, wasn't going to say anything especially after it took me 40 minutes to trade in the PS3 and pre-order Arkham, then another 15-20 picking up the pre-order. I was a little ticked with all the time I spent there, but it paid off.

I have only played an hour of Batman, but I am really enjoying the Batmobile at the moment. It takes a little bit of getting used to. I would prefer different controls, but it is enjoyable.

Quick question since my PS4 manual is in the attic. I have PSPlus, so my games are saved online. Do I have to tell the PS4 it to save online like I did on the PS3? Each time you started a game on the PS3, it asked if you wanted to store your files online, but it hasn't asked me on the PS4.

Thanks

Oh yeah, PSPlus users get Driveclub tomorrow finally.

Console master race?

Sorry about that Zazz, hope it gets straightened out quick for you

They will work it out just will need some patching. They should have just delayed the game, tons of people refunded on steam already. I haven't gotten it yet, I saw the smoke from a long ways off. They ****ed up Mortal Kombat port as well. Steam just had their summer sale and I picked up 5 games for I think $27 so ill be busy until they get it right.

They will work it out just will need some patching. They should have just delayed the game, tons of people refunded on steam already. I haven't gotten it yet, I saw the smoke from a long ways off. They ****ed up Mortal Kombat port as well. Steam just had their summer sale and I picked up 5 games for I think $27 so ill be busy until they get it right.

Yeah that's unfortunate but glad you werent caught in that mess. What games did you get in the sale?

I hit the steam sale hard too

Just cause 1 & 2

Tropico 4

Skyrim V

H1Z1

Alien isolation

Burnout paradise complete

The Witcher 2

Archived