Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

man, the price jump to the 27" is crazy..... :(

I have a 24" now, wouldn't mind getting a new 27". But I don't want to pay $300 bucks. Decisions, decisions......

The 24 is the right size. The 27 is a bit too big. I had the opportunity to play trials of Osiris with a pro gamer and I asked him. 24 is the standard. Your eyes don't have to move as much. Good enough reason for me

The 24 is the right size. The 27 is a bit too big. I had the opportunity to play trials of Osiris with a pro gamer and I asked him. 24 is the standard. Your eyes don't have to move as much. Good enough reason for me

I was re-thinking it, looking at space, etc. and I could get a 27" but would most likely have to push it back a lot more to be able to see everything, which would defeat the purpose and cost extra $$$.

I was re-thinking it, looking at space, etc. and I could get a 27" but would most likely have to push it back a lot more to be able to see everything, which would defeat the purpose and cost extra $$$.

Lol. I went through the exact same thing!

Just curious exactly how far away are you guys ( code/taze) from your screen when playing games? Reason I ask is I have never used a screen smaller then a 40 in. I sit about 5-6 ft from the screen . Hell I dont have a screen in the house smaller the a 40. Except for my daughter's laptop

Forget it. I need to start going back a few pages in stead going to the last post /page.

Just curious exactly how far away are you guys ( code/taze) from your screen when playing games? Reason I ask is I have never used a screen smaller then a 40 in. I sit about 5-6 ft from the screen . Hell I dont have a screen in the house smaller the a 40. Except for my daughter's laptop

I sit back about 2 1/2 to 3 feet.  The entire screen is in front of you and that helps out tremendously, no turning the eyes at all.  Even when I play on my 40" about 5-6 ft back, I still have to pan left and right with my eyes sometimes.  

Same thing with my 60" and 8-10 ft back.  

Forget it. I need to start going back a few pages in stead going to the last post /page.

I'm probably 5-7 feet back on a 47.

Sometimes I play on my son's 40 about 4-5 feet back.

On his, my eyes move too much. I always feel too close.

The issue from what I understand is the speed in which the image is refreshed. I know that sometimes, I get sniped ever so slightly before I get my shot in yet I pulled the trigger. Happens on shotgun quick shots as well from time to time.

I have very fast internet so I'm hoping the faster monitor will make a difference.

If it doesn't, I'll send it back and accept that I suck. :)

I understand what you guys are saying. So let me ask you guys this. What speeds are you getting from your internet service. I currently have Verizon and their 35/35 service. On my computer when I test it I get anywhere from 45 to 48 download speeds with a 35 to 38 upload speed. My PS4 is direct wired and I have never gotten more then a 20 / 9 speed with it. If I am directly wired should I get what I am getting from my modem ? I am only 15/20ft from my modem.

I understand what you guys are saying. So let me ask you guys this. What speeds are you getting from your internet service. I currently have Verizon and their 35/35 service. On my computer when I test it I get anywhere from 45 to 48 download speeds with a 35 to 38 upload speed. My PS4 is direct wired and I have never gotten more then a 20 / 9 speed with it. If I am directly wired should I get what I am getting from my modem ? I am only 15/20ft from my modem.

I have Cox premium, I get 55/30 from wifi and 105/50 wired. My ps4 is wired.

I have Cox premium, I get 55/30 from wifi and 105/50 wired. My ps4 is wired.

So direct wired from my modem to my PS4 I should be getting at least what I am paying for 35/35 ?I think Verizon is ******g me. Or my wiring is ****ed. I need to figure out which. Thanks guys

So direct wired from my modem to my PS4 I should be getting at least what I am paying for 35/35 ?I think Verizon is ******g me.

Yes, but, if you are using an app on your phone, you are getting the wifi speed. Hook up a computer directly to your router and test it.

And yes, the companies will try to screw you. I had to get cox to rewire everything because the speeds were not what I was paying for.

Yes, but, if you are using an app on your phone, you are getting the wifi speed. Hook up a computer directly to your router and test it.

And yes, the companies will try to screw you. I had to get cox to rewire everything because the speeds were not what I was paying for.

Computer is getting 45/35 range

So direct wired from my modem to my PS4 I should be getting at least what I am paying for 35/35 ?I think Verizon is ******g me. Or my wiring is ****ed. I need to figure out which. Thanks guys

You should be getting exactly what you're paying for when your system is wired. On wifi, it can fluctuate due to external interferences.

Archived