Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

I realize this is the XB1 and PS4 thread... Butttt.... Has anyone played Guild Wars? Obviously, I wouldn't have a ton of time to dedicate to it. But it looks fun for a casual play and the content is vast. Plus no monthly fee.

You mean Guild Wars 2 right?  It's pretty cool, fun.  I got tired of playing it though, I hate leveling lol.

Yeah, meant 2.

I liked it, my sis in law and her fiance got me to buy it and play with them.  They game hop too much, played with me twice, but my char level is so low, that in PvP, I don't have the spells/skills yet so I'm limited in fights even though the levels are adjusted (I think they do that to make it fair).

I liked it, my sis in law and her fiance got me to buy it and play with them.  They game hop too much, played with me twice, but my char level is so low, that in PvP, I don't have the spells/skills yet so I'm limited in fights even though the levels are adjusted (I think they do that to make it fair).

Cool. I may or may not go that route, but if I do I'll let you know.

Its not blasphemy. That game is pretty fun. Its just funny that the one you like the most has the most irrelevant story/sequences

Yeah, the story isn't bothering me.  Nothing is really sticking out like a sore thumb at the moment.  Of course, I am only 25% through, probably doing more side missions, chests, etc., than story.

The reason I haven't like previous ACs are because I find they get dull quite quickly.  I have never beat any of them.  I think I enjoy this one so much because the ships really break up the monotony of kill this guy, run and get this chest, follow this person for a half a hour kind of stuff. 

Anyone having problems logging into PS4 network ?

I am getting several different error codes .

CE-34878-0 , CE- 311948-8 to name a few.

Never mind i just saw the entire network is down.

Under maintenance. Probably got hacked again.

The Christmas Day network outage wasn't a hack, tho. Massive DDOS attack from a zombified network of home routers. The sad thing is unless Sony and Microsoft increase their bandwidth and demand ISPs get better at security, it can happen again at any time. Sony and Microsoft did very little to get their networks back online last time. 

God I wish someone else could get ahold of the NFL license. Madden is horrible. I've tried so hard to like the game but I just hate it so much.

I'm enjoying the game.  Always have, hopefully always will.  What exactly do you not like about it?

Maintenance

For how long?  It was down saying that last night at 7pm when I got on to play.  

Robo QBs ruins the game for me. Every game they run crossing routes and get wide open. Every QB completes 75% of his passes. Games a disaster. Just depressing that there's no competition.

No doubt the CPU turns it on and makes a Colt Brennan look like a HOF Joe Montana.  But beating the CPU is actually pretty easy.  They never can stop the run.  Seriously, I can play a connected franchise game running no more than 2-4 of the same defensive plays the entire game and 4-5 running plays.  I rarely even have to pass the ball.  

Just gotta figure out which ones work.  In our first connected franchise season, I actually lost against the CPU a couple of times.  I kept trying to sim like I would against a human opponent.  Then I just started running the ball and tossing in a few short pass plays.  

Like I said, now, beating the CPU is almost not fair.

Moving into my new place this weekend, because of this I had to upgrade my tv of course. Sony 65" 4k ultra HD. Got some HDMI 2.0 cables as well (cheap on amazon, not buy monster). I am pretty excited to pick up The Order next Friday and really test it out. Also, probably going to get the Netflix 4k stream.

Moving into my new place this weekend, because of this I had to upgrade my tv of course. Sony 65" 4k ultra HD. Got some HDMI 2.0 cables as well (cheap on amazon, not buy monster). I am pretty excited to pick up The Order next Friday and really test it out. Also, probably going to get the Netflix 4k stream.

Don't bother with the Netflix 4k stream yet. I had it and it had limited movies and nature scenes.

I've always been an Xbox person so of course I bought the Xbox One at release. But after seeing all of the PS exclusives that I'd be missing out on, I finally broke down and bought myself a PS4.

It's set up alot different so it's taking some time to get used to but I feel like it's going to be worth it.

Archived