Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

No, it doesn't. The current ****ization of it shouldn't even be called Live and be listed among previous greats in the series

Live hasn't been "great" since the original Playstation days, that series went to **** a long long long time ago. One of my favorite sports games of all time was Live 96 that was a classic 19 years ago WOW! getting old. NBA 2k has constantly put out a better product since its orginal release on Dreamcast with a few down years in between then and now and even in those down years the games has been better than Live.

Live hasn't been "great" since the original Playstation days, that series went to **** a long long long time ago. One of my favorite sports games of all time was Live 96 that was a classic 19 years ago WOW! getting old. NBA 2k has constantly put out a better product since its orginal release on Dreamcast with a few down years in between then and now and even in those down years the games has been better than Live.

Live 95 on SNES was my game man. The fact that you could trade players amazed me at the time.

I also enjoyed them all actuslly up to about 2004. I loved once they introduced the freestyle moves with the right thumbstick. Once 2005 hit it really started losing it though.

So this is a bit OT but are any of you guys have a gaming PC? Thinking about buying one to play some Day Z. 

Any suggestions on a non super expensive one would be appreciated.

My PC is fairly gamingish. Could use a better graphics card, but it gets the job done. If you gave a budget, I'm sure you'll get a number of suggestions for builds.

I looked into gaming pcs for wayyy down the road. Alienware is relatively cheap, but it's more of an expensive console than a computer, though it does run windows. There are reasonably priced gaming computers out there but the real good ones are real freakin expensive. There's a cheaper model by a company named digital storm. I forget the model but it was a cheaper one. If I was going to get one now (I'm not) is probably go with aomething like that.

My brother in law built a really nice rig and it was fairly easy based on what he says.

I have no specs or anything but I know what he has is pretty good and he came out esy ahead compared to if he bought one at that level.

That might be something to consider if you enjoy they type of thing. It's not for me, I just want to buy something ready to go out of the box.

First off, I would recommend building your own; it's not that difficult. Secondly, $500 isn't really gonna get you a great gaming PC; certainly won't be VR ready if you have any interest in that. But if that hasn't scared you off, the AMD Fusion APUs may be a good choice to give you some affordable bang for your buck combining a CPU with a legit GPU in one package. You could even upgrade the graphics by adding in a discreet AMD graphics card to work with the on-board GPU through crossfire.

I think the processor, memory and hard drive space are fine, the vid card (Nvidia geforce GT 730) you might want to look at.  

I bought an alienware back in 2011, and am running intel i7 quad core (2.80 GHz), 6 GB RAM and upgraded to a Nvidia geforce GTX 560 ti (back in 2012) and I can run basically any game in ultra and high settings with really good FPS and no lag.  

My vid card is old by current standards, not 100% sure but I think the GT series might offer less than the GTX as far as performance.  Make sure its not an integrated card and you can upgrade.  With that, gotta make sure to double check the wattage on the power supply and what your mother board will allow.

Edit:  I'd like to add that a couple of games I could run at ultra if I wanted.  I typically run at medium or high to get a better FPS.  Games I've played on PC were BF3, Tera Online, Guild Wars 2, Elder Scrolls Online, Wildstar Online, WoW, etc.  Basically, if an mmorpg has come out with online pvp, I've given it a run.  

Downloading Alien Isolation now.......will start playing it tomorrow most likely.  Is the season pass worth it?  Only $12, compared to $29 regular price.  

Also, is Forza 5 worth it?  Or is something new coming out?  It was $29 (I think) and then I saw a Forza 5/Horizon 2 bundle pack for $73 (regular $109).  Is Forza Horizon newer and better?  It's been years since I played a Forza game.

Id look into H1Z1 and put DayZ on hold. Dayz in pretty much unplayable right now with the lag and desync. They are going to switch engines and stuff too. H1Z1 is pretty fun, has a real fun battle royal mode and is probably easier on the hardware to run smoothly.

I kinda feel bad for the developers and people who wotked to put ghis game out.... A little

This aint like 25-30 years ago, where the economy was more manageable, and games didnt run on these expensive space age processors, and when you put out some bs you could get a second chance. When a game gets hyped to this degree, and fails to this degree, heads roll French Revolution style, and careers are ended

Archived