Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Despite the bugs, liking Dying Light so far.

Have you guys found EXPcalibur yet?

Does it have a co-op mode?

Just got Titanfall for the Xbox one last week, would love to get some extremeskins gamertags.

Mine is code0rama (the 0 is a zero).  My PSN gamertag is the same.

Yes, there is co-op in Dying Light. I'll try to remember to add you code for Titanfall. Its limited somewhat, but I really liked that game and got the same sale price as you did back at Xmas (75% off I think).

That makes Dying Light more interesting to me... I really like Far Cry 4 because of the CoOp

That makes Dying Light more interesting to me... I really like Far Cry 4 because of the CoOp

Dying light let's you run through the entire campaign in co-op up to 4 players. It's a lot of fun playing with somebody in this city out there surviving and beating the hell out f zombies.

You each get access to the loot from each dead body and chest too though the loot itself isn't always the same.

It's a good system. They also have a bunch of sections where you can compete against each other in different challenges to mix it up a bit.

1st line of tech support. 

I swear to god - everything in this age can be fixed by router rebooting.

Car not starting? Reboot your router.

Wife not warm to your advances? Reboot the router. 

:P

If it isn't rebooting your router it's rebooting your computer. Basically, just reboot anything that is bootable before thinking it's anything more than a physical layer issue. 

I remember seeing it in the video a month or so back..but I went swimming to avoid be caught at night..and saw a small island. 

;)

Wow, bravo. I would have never even thought to swim out there. At night i usually just go to the junk yard and draw the dead in. Its a safe house in which you can get agility points inside. Through a firecracker and let them all come over. Hop the fence and go on a rampage. Nice way to level up if youre close.

Nice dude. I'm getting really close to buying Dying Light

The one knock I've read from people is that it is a "fetch" game. If you don't like those, then it might not be worth it at full price. 

Me personally, I'm having fun and the running, jumping, free style with hand to hand combat is addicting. 

Archived