Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

I've always been an Xbox person so of course I bought the Xbox One at release. But after seeing all of the PS exclusives that I'd be missing out on, I finally broke down and bought myself a PS4.

It's set up alot different so it's taking some time to get used to but I feel like it's going to be worth it.

Yeah definitely. I'm an Xbox guy to but I've had every playstation released lol.

I knew that trailer for The Order looked a little too real...

Edit: yeah thst stinks...

No doubt the CPU turns it on and makes a Colt Brennan look like a HOF Joe Montana. But beating the CPU is actually pretty easy. They never can stop the run. Seriously, I can play a connected franchise game running no more than 2-4 of the same defensive plays the entire game and 4-5 running plays. I rarely even have to pass the ball.

Pretty sure this is how you beat me last week lol :)

With all the side quests, Dying Light has been a ****ing long ass game.

I'm stuck trying to hunt the Bolters though. Man I suck.

Got one of them on the first try.

I went to a safehouse that was near one of the Bolter areas and slept til nightfall.

Went outside and found one pretty much right away. Snuck up behind it and took it out.

Got one of them on the first try.

I went to a safehouse that was near one of the Bolter areas and slept til nightfall.

Went outside and found one pretty much right away. Snuck up behind it and took it out.

Thanks. I took your advice and did it right away. That next mission with planting the bombs took me a few tries. But at least I'm leveled up enough to use the katana. That thing is ****ing awesome. 

Any news on Mass Effect 4?

I read somewhere that Bioware is apparently hiring people to work on ME4's multiplayer, so there definitely is a ME4 in the works. It won't be called ME4 though, as it's a different story(Shepard's story is complete). Maybe something like Mass Effect Origins...lolol.

Definitely need a Mass Effect on next gen though, along with of course an Elder Scrolls and Fallout. Dragon Age was awesome.

Microsoft is having a huge sale on XBox One and 360 games.

Looks like some good One game prices if your have Gold.

Some of the deals.

I think so far PS4 has established itself as the system to get if you like Horror gaming.

I might pull the trigger on Alien Isolation.  Sin, Momma, anyone else diggin it?

I loved it. I was a little worried because initial reviews were lukewarm, but I decided to pick it up anyway and absolutely loved it.

I thought LOF at $9 was a given for me. 

Is Trials Fusion any good?  Online competition?  And LOF looks pretty sweet.  I have mentioned in the past, it's usually just sports/shooter games for me now, with an occasional strategy/RPG/SinglePlayer type game mixed in.  

But at some of these prices, it almost seems like you gotta buy and try some of these out lol.  Hell, I spend more on lunch than some of these games cost right now.

does anyone have fifa 15 for xbox one?

I never pulled the trigger on FIFA.  I'd suck at it anyhow, most likely :(

Archived