Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

Damn, brainfart. Its Panasonic.50 inch 1080P, 600 HZ plasma.

I honestly think that the one that comes with the system should be fine.  My dad swears there is a huge difference in cables though.  I'll let others recommend cables to look into.

One thing I do know is that if you decide to buy a boss hdmi cable, check out http://www.accessories4less.com/

I've ordered from there in the past, they have some of the best deals out there.  You might be able to find better deals from time to time, but it's pretty cheap for quality stuff. 

So... a few months after Alien: Isolation has dropped, any of you that have played it come to a consensus? Its still getting kid in the ratings but I trust you guys opinions more than anyone elses. I want to play this game badly but I don't want to waste money either

Might pick it up after work tomorrow.

No help here. The game looks awesome but i know i would get bored just running around hiding the entire time.

Picked up COD yesterday and will have to say i actually really enjoy it. 

Still have to figure out all the perks and kit options but its a lot of fun so far. 

So you live in the united states.

haha yea. Merica!!!

No help here. The game looks awesome but i know i would get bored just running around hiding the entire time.

Picked up COD yesterday and will have to say i actually really enjoy it.

Still have to figure out all the perks and kit options but its a lot of fun so far.

haha yea. Merica!!!

Are you on PS4 or Xbox?

If PS4, what's your PSN ID? Mine is CChag740.

Need more COD friends. I keep missing everyone from ES apparently.

So... a few months after Alien: Isolation has dropped, any of you that have played it come to a consensus? Its still getting kid in the ratings but I trust you guys opinions more than anyone elses. I want to play this game badly but I don't want to waste money either

Might pick it up after work tomorrow.

If you're a fan of the series and horror games, you will enjoy it. It's pretty intense and scary but it plays a lot like outlast if you've played that in that there is a lot of hiding and avoiding the Alien, which IMO is awesome.

------

Also Dying Light is so much fun. I really have am having a blast in this game, played a ton of co-op too and it works great.

I definitely recommend it. The city is huge and beautiful, the combat is fun and the parkour really makes the game feel so fresh and unique especially once you upgrade some of the other abilities.

The day/night cycle is well implemented and love being caught out at night and having to survive on the creep with just the moonlight and occasional flashlight peek.

Are you on PS4 or Xbox?

If PS4, what's your PSN ID? Mine is CChag740.

Need more COD friends. I keep missing everyone from ES apparently.

We need to try and set a day or two during the week, where we all can get on at the same time.  I'll hop on to play Madden in our league and see you going at it on CoD.  Then I get done, and you're off.  

I got lucky and caught doc on a couple of times and ran with him.  Goonie and I played Madden the other night instead. I haven't seen Peezy on at all, except Madden in our league. 

We gotta get chewy on.  But I'm not holding my breath :D  Chew be like, "Taze, Doc, you guys gonna run CoD tonight?"  We like, "Yeah baby, hop on and shoot some fools in the face with us."  Doc and I get on, I go to invite Chewster and it shows his status:  Currently Playing Battlefield 4: Conquest - Hainan Resort

Then Doc and me are like:

Disappointed-Terrible-Awful-OMG-Embarass

Come on Taze you know BF4 is the better game ;-)

Hey but what do I know . That's all I play :-)

I love it man lol.  I just got burned out on it.  I don't play conquest like you guys do, just straight TDM or SDM.  I was all pumped to get that crossbow and it screwed me cause I have to start the unlock through battlelog.com and it won't recognize my account as being premium even though it is (I posted a long tirade about it a while back).

So I was like screw it.  CoD is a lot faster paced and I like that about it.  With that said, I'll still get Hardline when it comes out.

Yea Taze I remember you posting about your premium account being messed up. That sucks, I can understand your frustration with Dice . I'm never going to get that phantom cross bow either . Everyone I play with already has it and you need a few people to get to the chamber to get it so I just gave up trying. Haven't purchased any cod since bops 1 .

Not to interested in Hardline . I'm gonna download the beta this week to test it out but hardline looks to much like gta .

Archived