Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

My main sidekick was Garrus. The rest were pretty mission specific. But you always made sure that if you were in a straight up ass kicking mission, you teamed with the Krogan.

Biotics were good if you had to deal with swarms of enemies

Try not to rush, PF. This trilogy will make you regret rushing later on down the line. Like Momma said, a lot of decisions you make have a carryover effect, and the farther you go in the series, the more you will kick yourself if you blew something off

Didn't the developer, Quantum Dreams, come out with a new game? I buy everything they make regardless of whether I've read reviews on it. Their stuff is golden. 

They made Beyond: Two Souls in 2013 and are currently working on a PS4 exclusive (unnamed). 

Looks like I have something to do first when I get to play Dying Light again. 

Didn't the developer, Quantum Dreams, come out with a new game? I buy everything they make regardless of whether I've read reviews on it. Their stuff is golden. 

It's Quantic Dream, and yeah, they came out with Beyond: Two Souls in 2013 I believe. Great premise, good game, sort of a scientific/supernatural/mystery thriller, but not on the level of Heavy Rain.

We may see a second one because the ending I got (which there are several) was kind of open ended.

Heavy Rain is one of my all time faves. Completely changed the face of gaming imo. Way ahead of their time.

Indigo prophecy was pretty amazing in its own right imo. At least until it when all matrix at the end. Then again, it wouldn't be a David cage game without some stupid hamfisted plot twist half way through. Heavy rain is unfortunately no exception in that department. Still great games imo.

Lol I even liked omikron for the dreamcast. ;)

Oh, and you haven't lived if you haven't seen the bank scene from indigo prophecy. (Lmfao)

They made Beyond: Two Souls in 2013 and are currently working on a PS4 exclusive (unnamed). 

Looks like I have something to do first when I get to play Dying Light again. 

It's Quantic Dream, and yeah, they came out with Beyond: Two Souls in 2013 I believe. Great premise, good game, sort of a scientific/supernatural/mystery thriller, but not on the level of Heavy Rain.

We may see a second one because the ending I got (which there are several) was kind of open ended.

Yeah that's their name. I played Beyond:Two Souls. It was good, but not as good as Heavy Rain. That PS4 exclusive must be what I was thinking about. 

ME2 was the ****. I played the first one and loved it too, even though reflecting back, it was quite clunky. But it set up such a badass universe, that you look past the grind in that game.

The second one was straight badass. That green Krell assassin was my main side kick. 

I really enjoyed the third one too.

So hyped for the next gen Mass Effect. Supposedly the release date is some time in October 2016.

Yeah I think the 2nd was the perfect combination. 1 was a bit too clunky in gameplay because it was supposed to be more 90% RPG and 10% shooter. 3 was too much of a shooter. Idealy you'd get 2's gameplay with 1's depth of abilities/levelling system.

But overall, Mass Effect is one of if not the best video game trilogies ever. It has it all.

ME2 definitely has the edge in terms of big ass DNA erasing guns. Very useful ace in the hole against **** like the regenerating Geth Collossus, dual Loki mechs, giant husks and the final boss, who, if you take your merry time against, can result in loss of life.

Gimme 3's shootouts, 2's heavy weapons, and 1's dialogue

Jack kicked so much ass in ME2. I always rolled with her and let her throw people in the air and then have the rest of the crew blast them to hell.

I missed her in 3

That was one of my gripes with 3. The roles of the survivors from 2 were minimized because who survived was very subjective. I understand the logic behind why they did it, but like the ending, it still felt like a cop out.

That was one of my gripes with 3. The roles of the survivors from 2 were minimized because who survived was very subjective. I understand the logic behind why they did it, but like the ending, it still felt like a cop out.

Yeah I know. I made it through 2 unscathed so 3 was disappointing in that regard. Definitely lost a couple in 3 though.

The roles in 3 werent minimized for the reason you might think. Im sure they wanted to bring back some of the original characters, while adding a couple new ones. Just about anyone could have died in 2, including the ones who get the most screentime in 3 and 1.

The 3rd installment in a trilogy is all about bringing closure, and tying up loose ends. The only way you are going to fit every character into the game is by doing exactly what they did.

Besides, only a out half of the suicide mission crew were going to stick around afterwards anyway. They were contracted to complete the mission and collect their pay, or promise to stay and repay some debt until they succeed. They all mention that in some form or another while you're recruiting them

Good points about fitting it all in and bringing closure.

All I know is I almost lost Grunt or Runt or whatever his name was in 3 and almost smashed my 360 over it. He made it which I'm not sure is guaranteed or not but damn I practically sent him to his death and was sitting there mourning the loss when he came back busting onto the scene for more. What a moment

Is champions road, the last hidden level in super Mario bros. 3d world, the hardest thing to do ever in a video game?

I'd played it quite a bit with my brother some time ago and we never did quite get through it. I don't have it, myself, though, so I haven't had the luxury of pouring endless hours into completing it. I also haven't gotten the 242nd star in Super Mario Galaxy 2. Another game that I'd gotten to the end of but haven't been able to beat is Sin & Punishment 2: Star Successor. Goddamn is that final boss difficult.

Archived