Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

So if I ever finish Dying Light my next game is Dragon Age Inquisition. Has anyone played it and finished it? Thoughts on it? I've heard it was much better than 2 and almost as good as 1....

It's incredible. Definitely pick it up. I would actually say it's about on par with 1. Does some things better, some things worse. But it's a great game, and well worth the money. I didn't complete the single player until at least 50 hours and there were stil a lot of side things i didn't do.

Before you start, make sure to go on the Dragon Age Keep and save the choices you made onto it. Then sync your EA Origins account to your PSN or Xbox Gamertag so you can transfer your choices over to it. It does actually make some difference, particularly for one major story quest.

I'm back to trying to finish The Evil Within. It's sat on my shelf for awhile so I need to get it over with. I'm at chapter 12 and can't believe this game is 15 chapters. Way too long in my opinion. Fun but very frustrating at times. I doubt I'd be a fan if I didn't love the horror genre so much.

I'm back to trying to finish The Evil Within. It's sat on my shelf for awhile so I need to get it over with. I'm at chapter 12 and can't believe this game is 15 chapters. Way too long in my opinion. Fun but very frustrating at times. I doubt I'd be a fan if I didn't love the horror genre so much.

Yea, i gave up on it. Trying to fight that dude in the parking garage was extremely frustrating for me. 

Yea, i gave up on it. Trying to fight that dude in the parking garage was extremely frustrating for me.

I'm playing on the difficulty before the last difficulty level and oddly enough he wasn't that hard for me to beat. The damage on my shotgun is almost all the way up though. It took about 5-7 tries and some raging but then somehow I just beat him. Hiding under the cars worked wonders for me.

I'm playing on the difficulty before the last difficulty level and oddly enough he wasn't that hard for me to beat. The damage on my shotgun is almost all the way up though. It took about 5-7 tries and some raging but then somehow I just beat him. Hiding under the cars worked wonders for me.

I must have played that level about 20 times....easily....finally beat the guy and got to the next level with no health and no ammo....spent about 2 hours on that and said F-it ive had enough. lol

I must have played that level about 20 times....easily....finally beat the guy and got to the next level with no health and no ammo....spent about 2 hours on that and said F-it ive had enough. lol

Yep...I'm essentially out of everything now lol

Yep...I'm essentially out of everything now lol

I kept freezing him with freeze and shock bolts then pelting him with incediary and explosive ones. I'm a horder of ammo though, so I had plenty. To me, he wasn't as annoying as the hair monster in the incinerator thing. Ugh.

I kept freezing him with freeze and shock bolts then pelting him with incediary and explosive ones. I'm a horder of ammo though, so I had plenty. To me, he wasn't as annoying as the hair monster in the incinerator thing. Ugh.

I used shock bolts on him and then hit him with grenades and my shotgun.

Finished Dying Light over the weekend.

What.. a... fun... game. 

Hope a sequel is in the works, because I would love to revisit that town/storyline in a few years with a new story. 

Now on to Dragon Age and 100+ hours of gameplay. :P

Yep, I finished it last night as well. Great game and a lot of fun, very impressed overall. 

After all this talk about Mass Effect, I think im gonna replay it. Maybe as a woman. Can't you play as a biotic?

I went Colony kid/Infiltrator/ Elysium War Hero last time.

Figured id switch it up and see what other twists this franchise can offer. She's gonna be a straight up ice queen. With a thirst for severed limbs.

Uncharted 4 delayed until 2016.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2478147,00.asp

Uncharted fans will have to wait until next year to find out how Nathan Drake's story ends.

Sony today announced that Uncharted 4: A Thief's End—the final installment in Naughty Dog's popular series, and the first installment for PlayStation 4—will be released in spring 2016.

Naughty Dog teased the title in November 2013, promising "an amazing new installment," set for release this year. But the gamemakers admitted that they're not quite ready.

Archived