Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

I heard stories about kz3 in 3d. Sounds sexy, I've never seen it. I liked 3 as well, but would always get stuck with randoms against a clan and get whooped repeatedly. Got old fast. I haven't played kz4 in maybe 6 months, but I'm itching to fire it up.

Duh, my bad. I thought your name looked familiar. Wife is at home today, she better not be playing Battlefield on my name!

Lol I went on my psn and saw your name and said was playing BF4...lol

Speaking of multiplayer, I'd advise PFChang to play it some when he gets to Mass Effect 3. It helps your Galactic Readiness and Effective Military Strength.

Yes, the game is essentially forcing you to play multiplayer. Not doing it can result in unintended consequences in the games final moments, unless you have a near perfect run through all 3 games (every battle, every decision). And even then, you will leave with that feeling you get after really bad sex. I bet they thought they were really smart doing that.

I'm sure it didn't dawn on them that games stand the test of time. I can imagine some poor soul playing ME3 like 30 years from now (while everyone else is playing PS12) and getting pissed that he has to play multiplayer, and its a dry, barren desert. They really screwed their fanbase with that ending

I didn't know any of this, never touched a second of multiplayer. I don't remember what my readiness was but I thought i did ok.

Yes, the game is essentially forcing you to play multiplayer. Not doing it can result in unintended consequences in the games final moments, unless you have a near perfect run through all 3 games (every battle, every decision). And even then, you will leave with that feeling you get after really bad sex. I bet they thought they were really smart doing that.

How would most of them know ?

I didn't know any of this, never touched a second of multiplayer. I don't remember what my readiness was but I thought i did ok.

If you dont play, your GR stays at 50% and your EMS is whatever you make of it in story mode. In my first playthrough, I did everything right except blow up the Base and stop the Quarian war with the Geth. Also didnt use the biotic recruits from the special school. My EMS was in the 4,000s.

Second playthrough I played multiplayer extensively, and leveled my player up to 23, and my GR was 98%, with 7,500 EMS, and had every ending available to me

If you dont play, your GR stays at 50% and your EMS is whatever you make of it in story mode. In my first playthrough, I did everything right except blow up the Base and stop the Quarian war with the Geth. Also didnt use the biotic recruits from the special school. My EMS was in the 4,000s.

Second playthrough I played multiplayer extensively, and leveled my player up to 23, and my GR was 98%, with 7,500 EMS, and had every ending available to me

Each of the 3 endings right? I had those as well so I must have handled the story ok. Good to know, hope they don't pull that stunt with ME4

Ok..I just figured out how to go back to the Slums from Old Town (and vice versa). Now to finish up the side quests that I didnt do..and to look for the plants vs zombies easter egg before I finish the game.

Am I the only one who didn't know about the posters?

:P

I had to google it lol. I kept trying to go all the way back through the sewers.

Does anything new pop up in the slums after you've made it to Old Town? I finished all side quests before I went to Old Town. Is there any reason to go back?

For me - there are a few easter eggs that a lot of people miss..plus I want to explore some more. I feel like I missed a lot of the random encounters (and I have a **** load of coffee to deliver still for a mission).

edit..is the anti-gadoid gun just a joke?

For me - there are a few easter eggs that a lot of people miss..plus I want to explore some more. I feel like I missed a lot of the random encounters (and I have a **** load of coffee to deliver still for a mission).

edit..is the anti-gadoid gun just a joke?

Yeah I could have sworn I set a walker on fire with it once but I've never been able to do it since. What a waste

Did you get all the hidden blueprints and the Excalibur sword?

I just did all the missions and ! but I haven't found all the collectibles yet.

GTA Heists will be the best thing to ever hit consoles. Bigger than Super Mario World. Circle 3/10/2015 on your calendars.

Also everyone prepare for the release of Battlefield Hardline

I'm not excited about Hardline. It's not battlefield at all.

Archived