Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

You ever play Hexen?  That dropped when I was in college, kinda creepy playing it, you would hear devil chants and stuff, them bam!  some monster would pop out of nowhere.

What about the precursor to Hexen, Heretic? It was built on a modified Doom engine (try inputting Doom's cheat codes and see what happens)

Really enjoying this ME run. Feels like playing a whole new ME. Damn I was bad. You could literally do a montage of people I executed during the dialogue scenes, with "The End" playing in the background, lol. Even Saren was like "Damn, the Reapers thought your ruthlessness was impressive" The ending to ME1 was evil and power hungry as ****. Reminded me of Revenge Of The Sith a little.

Even moreso with the beginning to ME2. I must've glossed over the fact that your actions determine hiw your face heals, originally. This chicks face is carved up like Chucky and her eyes are turning Terminator red. Tiiiiiime for that facial surgery. I made her way too sexy for her face to fall apart

I'm getting the borderlands: handsome collection. Comes with all the dlc for both games at just $60. I love that game.

Yeah I've never played the Borderlands games but have heard good things about them. I feel like bang for the buck wise you get more from Borderlands, and Bloodborne seems like the type of game that will just tick me off more than give me enjoyment.

Edit: nevermind 

Even moreso with the beginning to ME2. I must've glossed over the fact that your actions determine hiw your face heals, originally. This chicks face is carved up like Chucky and her eyes are turning Terminator red. Tiiiiiime for that facial surgery. I made her way too sexy for her face to fall apart

I didn't know that either but that's hilarious. That's going to impact the romance if you don't get that thing fixed. 

I really want to do another run through this trilogy now...

Edit: nevermind 

I didn't know that either but that's hilarious. That's going to impact the romance if you don't get that thing fixed. 

I really want to do another run through this trilogy now...

Lol. Chick is bad news. There was some dude in one side mission who claims she ran in a gang with him on Earth (i gave her the setting where she grew up in the slums on Earth, with no family) called the 10th Street Reds, or something like that.

He wanted me to use my Spectre status to get some dude out of jail. I faked like i was going to do it (because although she is borderline psychotic, she respects command, and doesn't do deals with criminals and mercs) and gave it to the head security guy. Then he comes back asshurt and was like "The Alliance is gonna know every little dirty secret about your past", and she's like "No... They won't," and BAM! Thermal clip right in the face, in the middle of the club.

The funny thing is that in some convos, people are already nervous because of her documented history as a heartless ****, so they're like "Hey, i remember [insert event]. Lets not get things bloody here too okay?" It's ****ing awesome. But yeah, her face was like someone went through it like a pizza cutter making Ledo's slices, and her eyes were glowing red. Honestly it was starting to get pretty nasty looking at her face every time the camera cut to her. Then after you recruit the salarian doctor the med bay surgery option shows up. It would be even funnier if the game included dialogue based on that. Just be talking to someone, and at the end they're like, "Oh and by the way Shep, YOUR FACE IS ****ING FALLING OFF AND IT'S AFFECTING MY MORALE!"

I would die laughing  :lol:

That's awesome hahaha

Yeah, man. I'm glad PF Chang brought the topic back up, because seeing as how I moved on to the next gen I would've missed all of this.

"The Butcher of Torfan" (apparently thats one of her nicknames, uttered by an NPC) totally makes me forget about the boy scout war hero, Wheaties eating template Shepard I used before. This one feels more authentic. Like it was the way the game was really meant to be played.

I can't wait to see how 3 plays out for you given all this.

I've let a lot of people die already, and killed many others. And I haven't even finished 2. A lot of cats are going to be MIA. I hope they bring the female mannerisms back. Thats one thing thats drastically missing. In 2 she moves like the male Shepard during gameplay. Its a minor issue but its noticeable.

And theres no light armor option like 1, so it hides some of the curves. :(

I've let a lot of people die already, and killed many others. And I haven't even finished 2. A lot of cats are going to be MIA. I hope they bring the female mannerisms back. Thats one thing thats drastically missing. In 2 she moves like the male Shepard during gameplay. Its a minor issue but its noticeable.

And theres no light armor option like 1, so it hides some of the curves. :(

Yeah I always thought it was silly how some of the other characters in the group were allowed to dress but your character's options were so straightforward comparatively. Never even thought about how much worse that would be for a female character.

I always liked games that took similar approach as the THQ wrestling series model where pretty much, anything that any of the other characters can do or wear(moves, entrances, clothes etc), you can too. That blew my mind back when I played Wrestlemania 2000 and No Mercy for the N64.

They might not even let you start the final mission in 3 lol, with the 3 people hanging around that might still have your back by then.

Yeah, it's receiving very favorable reviews. May have to check it out regardless of the fact i despise frustratingly hard games. But the reviews and especially the setting/atmosphere look intriguing. 

I've asked multiple times about this game and everyone talks about how hard Dark Souls was, as if that is a plus.  No thanks.

Yeah, it's receiving very favorable reviews. May have to check it out regardless of the fact i despise frustratingly hard games. But the reviews and especially the setting/atmosphere look intriguing. 

I've asked multiple times about this game and everyone talks about how hard Dark Souls was, as if that is a plus.  No thanks.

I think you would both find the difficulty is misstated.  They aren't difficult in the same sense as games like Ninja Gaiden.  There's no artificial difficulty by throwing wave after wave of enemies at you until you cross some sort of imaginary line.  The difficulty in these games very rarely feels cheap.  Yes, you will die, often, because the game doesn't hold your hand.  Thanks to this, there's a real sense of progression.  The Souls games and Bloodborne demand patience but the payoff is huge.

Archived