Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

It's like the Souls game and has PVP in the sense that you can invade other player's games like the Souls games. Co-op as well to tackle bosses and such.

On another topic, I have been playing Ori and the Blind Forest tonight, which I believe is an Xbox One indie exclusive. It's Fantastic, I am loving it. It's emotional and perfectly scored to match the emotions of the game. The controls are tight and responsive which is needed in a 2d platformer and its a lot of fun. It looks beautiful too, I love the art style. It is great so far. I can sit here in the title screen and just listen to the music all night lol. The game will hit you in the feels and just linger there for the rest the time you are playing

Its also out on PC/Steam. This game is like a metroidvania too right? Im def going to pick this game up at some point, waiting to see if the steam spring/easter sale might have it at 25% off. Im sure it will be at least 10% though and im currently deep into Pillars of Eternity (New kickstarted game from the old Black Isle crew that made the Baldurs gate 1&2 and Icewind Dale 90s infinity engine games... Oh yeah its freaking excellent) so i have plenty of things to do in the meantime while i wait.

Its also out on PC/Steam. This game is like a metroidvania too right? Im def going to pick this game up at some point, waiting to see if the steam spring/easter sale might have it at 25% off. Im sure it will be at least 10% though and im currently deep into Pillars of Eternity (New kickstarted game from the old Black Isle crew that made the Baldurs gate 1&2 and Icewind Dale 90s infinity engine games... Oh yeah its freaking excellent) so i have plenty of things to do in the meantime while i wait.

Yeah it's like that. I cant stop playing it man. It's fantastic. Not too complex or deep but just enough story, upgrading abilities and exploration to keep you plowing through one beautiful area after another.

Road to the show is a lot of fun.

I may check the new one out. I'm always curious to see how baseball games feel. I ayed the show 14 for a few days through gamefly and then sent it back. Couldn't get into it but I didn't try that mode. Are there settings to make it faster faced or more arcade style?

EA fixed their terrible mistake from ME2. Shepard actually moves like a woman again, and the armor is less ridiculously bulky (still no light armor though). Good job. Oh, and someone actually mentioned her being a biotic. It's like they want you to play as a regular soldier, and when you don't the game just defaults you as a regular soldier anyway during cutscenes and dialogue.

Classic EA... removing stuff for no reason at all, then half assly bringing it back as some sort of "Improvement". As great as the trilogy is, they could've put in a little more work and added more variety to the different soldier builds. Just a little more.

Anything good?

Two years after announcing Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, they finally showed the first trailer. Also announced that Fatal Frame V will be making it to North America. New game modes announced for Splatoon (and now that the direct is over, the Nintendo Treehouse is streaming Splatoon gameplay), one of which is local multiplayer. N64 and Nintendo DS Virtual Console coming to Wii U. Something to do with Attack On Titan for those into Anime. Details on new Fire Emblem for 3DS. Adding 200cc class carts to Mario Kart 8 (free update) and an Animal Crossing themed DLC pack due out this month.

Well I beat ME3 late last night. Kinda got depressing. I lost/killed a **** ton of people this time ( Mordin, Ashley, Thane, Samara, Samara's daughter, Miranda, Legion, the Salarian councelor), but somehow, I found that a lot of my rash/cold decisions ( to be fair, I kind of allowed her character to come somewhat full circle, showing more of a soft side. She was damn near evil in ME1) held some symmetry, and allowed me to naturally choose the most sensible (of the woefully disappointing) ending(s)... Control. She didn't want to destroy all of humanities (and everyone else's) technological achievements, and didn't feel it was within her authority to change everything altogether and join all entities in Synthesis.That ending was heartbreaking. You kind of become a somewhat ghostly guardian angel. Not really dead, but no longer human, with all memory intact.

Another reason I chose it was because I killed Wrex on Virmire, killed Mordin, and sabotaged the Shroud. The prick Krogan leader was certainly going to war after the Reaper threat was over, but no Genophage cure, a controlled Reaper fleet (and the entire galaxy united against them) would've killed that noise. So in a sense, my actions gave EA's ****ty ending purpose.

Man, what a game (even with all its flaws).

I wanna play again, this time as a Biotic god (Adept). Apparently that opens up more dialogue with several characters. And I'm gonna try to get that Salarian general on Virmire to live, because apparently, he's not supposed to die 

Near the end of the attack on the Citadel, you confront Councilor Udina (who is staging the coup) getting ready to kill the rest of the Council (with Kai Lang's direct  assistance) and seize control of the Citadel, unbeknownst to Ashley. Ashley is following protocol and protecting the Council at all costs. Ashley never fully trusted Shepard again after she (Shepard) worked with Cerberus, so Ashley immediately draws on her, and you are forced to try to talk her down, or kill her outright. I killed her. Then afterwards they show her on the memorial wall with Kaidan Alenko and the rest of the dead people who served on the Normandy, and everyone is coming to grips with seeing her throw her life away, due to her overwhelmingly stubborn tendencies.

Miranda was killed by Kai Lang at Sanctuary. She didn't die before on my playthrough last year. Must be something in my current Shepards personality that made her hold information back. Dunno. I'll have to get on an ME board and figure that one out.

Samara killed herself because she refused to kill her daughter. Then Shepard killed her daughter, who was originally confined to the now Banshee infested monastery that was blown up, but couldn't be allowed to leave, or be left to her own devices. Too risky.

Shepard killed Mordin because she couldn't get him to cooperate (she cut a deal with the councilor to sabotage the Shroud, in exchange for Salarian support with the war effort). Blew a hole through him with her pistol. It was pretty sad seeing him crawl, trying to still fulfill his mission, then dying just short of the release panel. Then Shepard is just frozen, and reveals to Garrus (before one of the last few missions) that she killed him, when initially, she had lied to everyone, and sat through the Krogan females funeral afterwards. All of those were brand new cutscenes that I had never seen before. Pretty remarkable.

Legion ascended and became part of all Geth, when I united the Geth and Quarians and ended their war. Thane died of natural causes.

Dunno about Kirrahe (the Salarian from ME1) yet . All I know is there is something you have to do to ensure he survives. But yeah, shocker to me, that just like ME2, you can lose a ton of your crew/former crew.

That's pretty awesome, I remember the Ashley mission now, she got grabbed by Uldina as a hostage and Im pretty sure I just straight shot him and saved her. He had it coming for a long time anyway.

Actually tjough, I had the Allstate black dude as my councilor but he died doing something else if I remember correctly. I made him councilor at the end of one of the games can't remember which. Didn't he die on Earth? I don't know, so much going on in those games.

Holding it hope for an HD remaster prior to 4 dropping

Anyone watching the Rainbow Six stream right now? Pretty sure its a PC only alpha but damn it looks like a lot of fun.

I think it's pretty cool. The hostsge thing is a nice touch that makes it unique and the fact that you can put them in several different locations to make them harder to find is really neat. I'm interested to see more of how the game shapes up

That's pretty awesome, I remember the Ashley mission now, she got grabbed by Uldina as a hostage and Im pretty sure I just straight shot him and saved her. He had it coming for a long time anyway.

Actually tjough, I had the Allstate black dude as my councilor but he died doing something else if I remember correctly. I made him councilor at the end of one of the games can't remember which. Didn't he die on Earth? I don't know, so much going on in those games.

Holding it hope for an HD remaster prior to 4 dropping

I think it's pretty cool. The hostsge thing is a nice touch that makes it unique and the fact that you can put them in several different locations to make them harder to find is really neat. I'm interested to see more of how the game shapes up

It's not the AllState guy (Dennis Haysbert). I recognize his voice. If you remember Pitch Black, he was the Muslim Holy Man, and I think he was in a few Spike Lee movies.

You have the option of installing either Captain Anderson or Udina as Earth Councilor at the end of ME1. Regardless though, he abandons his position and helps Earth prepare for invasion prior to ME3, and reaches the rank of Admiral.

And he can die, but as far as I know (meaning virtually all of my playthroughs) he dies in the Catalyst's Chamber, after Shepard shoots him

Archived