Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Xbox One Vs Ps4

DM72

I think so far PS4 has established itself as the system to get if you like Horror gaming.

I loved it. I was a little worried because initial reviews were lukewarm, but I decided to pick it up anyway and absolutely loved it.

Yeah its awesome. Alien Isolation is a perfect example of how narrow minded the average gamer has become. "I don't understand it, its too hard, its too long, theres no multiplayer, therefore its the worst game ever. Waaaahhhh"

Just about every review site trashed it or didnt inow what to do with it. Then I saw the reviews from actual consumers, and it was the exact opposite. If you are a survivor horror fan you will like it. If not, you probably won't.

The ai work is some of the best ive ever seen

Yeah its awesome. Alien Isolation is a perfect example of how narrow minded the average gamer has become. "I don't understand it, its too hard, its too long, theres no multiplayer, therefore its the worst game ever. Waaaahhhh"

Just about every review site trashed it or didnt inow what to do with it. Then I saw the reviews from actual consumers, and it was the exact opposite. If you are a survivor horror fan you will like it. If not, you probably won't.

I finally got an optical cable to hook up speakers and loved the survivor horror games from back in the day.  I'm pulling the trigger tomorrow.  

I read somewhere that Bioware is apparently hiring people to work on ME4's multiplayer, so there definitely is a ME4 in the works. It won't be called ME4 though, as it's a different story(Shepard's story is complete). Maybe something like Mass Effect Origins...lolol.

Definitely need a Mass Effect on next gen though, along with of course an Elder Scrolls and Fallout. Dragon Age was awesome.

I hope they bring back the extensive conversation options from 1. 2 and 3 were a sizeable step down. And more voice options.

Wonder what the story will be. The guy did say that they'll be exploring a different area of Space. Maybe they find some super galactic mass relay that connects them to another galaxy.

I hope they take their time though. Its gonna be hard to outdo Commander Shepard

The negative I have heard about it is you can figure out what the triggers are for the alien and kind of ruins the atmosphere.

The negative I have heard about it is you can figure out what the triggers are for the alien and kind of ruins the atmosphere.

That's the kind of thing Survival Horror games have to be careful about and why they're usually best done as shorter games. It's a genre that loses its touch when you peek behind the veil, and the longer the game is, the more opportunity you have to peek back there. Slender worked because it was a short experience, but when they tried to make it into a full game, it failed. Amnesia, to me, started to get stale because there were only the two different types of monsters and I had figured them out so I no longer feared them. As much as I enjoyed Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, it was all to clear to me when I was safe and when I was in danger. On the other hand, Fatal Frame IV was decently lengthy but kept me on edge the entire time.

Survival horror should always be played on the hardest difficulty

I hope they bring back the extensive conversation options from 1. 2 and 3 were a sizeable step down. And more voice options.

Wonder what the story will be. The guy did say that they'll be exploring a different area of Space. Maybe they find some super galactic mass relay that connects them to another galaxy.

I hope they take their time though. Its gonna be hard to outdo Commander Shepard

If they could take the conversations from 1 with the combat from 2, it would be great. The only thing I didn't like about 1 was the weird feeling that combat and shooting had. It just didn't feel natural and its what kept me from getting sucked in right away. Also, that damn Mako.

I think so far PS4 has established itself as the system to get if you like Horror gaming.

This is pretty much the reason that I bought mine. I watched a couple videos of people playing the PT demo. Played it myself the other night and I know I'm gonna love that game.

That and the trailer for Until Dawn pretty much hooked me.

I was thinking about NBA Live but its supposed to be really bad. 9 dollars is so cheap though. Never played Sniper Elite, series fun?

Yeah I've been a sniper elite fan since last gen. Its a lot of sneaking around so if you don't care for that aspect of it I'd say to stay away. I enjoy it quite a bit though.

Picked up Sniper Elite and NBA Live last night. Considering Lords of the Fallen and the Telltale Collection..has anyone played through TWD series and GOT?

TWD series is amazing. It's a little different and takes some getting used to but once you do, it's great. It's not a heavy action picked game like you might expect, but it builds the characters and is just a relentless tug on your emotions.

You make a ton of decisions and those impact how the people around you like you and how the story progresses similar to a choose your own story book. I don't think you really actually have that much freedom in the game but you don't necessarily know that unless you go back and play again making different decisions. It's a hell of a ride.

I've never had a game get me in the feels like that. Totally worth playing especially if you can get both seasons on sale.

I was thinking about NBA Live but its supposed to be really bad. 9 dollars is so cheap though. Never played Sniper Elite, series fun?

I mentioned earlier i actually like Live this year a little better than 2K. It plays a little more like an arcade game (probably a terrible analogy) but it seems a little more fun. Live 14 was terrible.

TWD series is amazing. It's a little different and takes some getting used to but once you do, it's great. It's not a heavy action picked game like you might expect, but it builds the characters and is just a relentless tug on your emotions.

You make a ton of decisions and those impact how the people around you like you and how the story progresses similar to a choose your own story book. I don't think you really actually have that much freedom in the game but you don't necessarily know that unless you go back and play again making different decisions. It's a hell of a ride.

I've never had a game get me in the feels like that. Totally worth playing especially if you can get both seasons on sale.

Yea next week they will have seasons 1 & 2 on sale for $20. Might give it a shot.

I mentioned earlier i actually like Live this year a little better than 2K. It plays a little more like an arcade game (probably a terrible analogy) but it seems a little more fun. Live 14 was terrible.

Yea next week they will have seasons 1 & 2 on sale for $20. Might give it a shot.

Yeah, and at 9 dollars its hard to beat. Even if its not a great game, 9 dollars is typically what you would pay for a small indie game.

Picked up Sniper Elite and NBA Live last night. Considering Lords of the Fallen and the Telltale Collection..has anyone played through TWD series and GOT?

Pretty much everything that Momma said about Telltales TWD series is spot on.

GOT is only two episodes in as of right now but I'm really enjoying it as well. It's already been able to leave me sitting there with my mouth hanging open, just like the show lol.

Archived